SAU Community

Pictures Of Your Engines / Engine Bays

HIRISK

Yeh its probably the same as your in terms of response but definitely there is a top end. It's just kept pulling on top end.

Yeah true, -9's give you good top end with the response of the -7's.

Your engine looks nice and clean as with Mine's Purple colour.

Nice bay callan, love that manifold and turbo setup. Who made the manifold? U though about putting the washer bottle in front of the fuse box?

Just relocate it to the boot like mine :P When you break heavily the transition spurts water out the sprayers

• 2 weeks later...

This was yesterday, metallic silver goes down first then the translucent candy apple over the top. Obviously it gets darker the more you apply it.

hot mate!

are you a spray painter by trade??

Also rb25 and 26 coil covers are they all plastic??

rajab damn!

Not a massive job to get the 26 covers on bud. I had them on my 25 and loved it!

Main issue is the PCV as on the 26 covers, there's nowere to plumb it. I deleted my PCV so was a non-issue for me. Other than that, pretty straight forward :)

thanks mate... i just have a long list to do to finish it before Aug. was hoping tidying up the engine covers was a simple take it off get them powder coated and screw back on... Not knowing the rb25 covers are different to the rb 26 ones i got done on my gtr