SAU Community

Pictures Of Your Engines / Engine Bays

HIRISK

Just made up and chucked on a new air intake pipe to replace the silicone one and a Cusco sway bar.....Still needs more shiny things. Found an old pic too, before I started detailing the engine bay.

post-105517-0-88970500-1371455694_thumb.jpg

post-105517-0-94530400-1371455765_thumb.jpg

Looks brilliant man, hoping to be as stealth as that in my 33 down the line. Black cam covers, timing cover, plenum, pipes etc and a stock airbox and snorkel. Hoping to replace my turbo beanie with a black metal shield like those HKS ones you see. Going to try and make up a Nissan badge to go in my Freddy / possibly real Greddy plenum haha.

lol does this count as an engine pic haha

467570_4563319694924_1096665967_o.jpg

Sounds good Bennis... Stealth is the way to go up here ;)

And yeah it stands out when it's like that but once the black airbox and piping is in it looks pretty stealth

^^^^ You have done an amazing job! Makes mine look less stock :P

Although mine sounds stock compared to your beast ;)

Haha. On E85, the grump grump almost disappears... As you add more PULP it gets more and more grumpy. :(. We tried to get it sounding as tame as possible...

Haha. On E85, the grump grump almost disappears... As you add more PULP it gets more and more grumpy. :(. We tried to get it sounding as tame as possible...

With my baby poncams it was nice and smooth with the original injectors, when we went to the 2000cc injectors it was harder to get it to stay smooth! Its so quiet in comparison to a heap of them that i get away with it anyway :D

With my baby poncams it was nice and smooth with the original injectors, when we went to the 2000cc injectors it was harder to get it to stay smooth! Its so quiet in comparison to a heap of them that i get away with it anyway :D

You have VCT though man. That shit will shut up 312's haha :P.

Seems almost a shame that a policeman would overlook this engine bay, and wouldn't know just how much effort it takes to make a gtr this powerful and this stealthy. :)

I'd prefer if they knew/suspect nothing ;).