SAU Community

Fs: Used Z33 Hks Single Turbo Kit Incl Extras - Nsw

For Sale is one used HKS Single Turbo kit to suit Z33, but also fits V35 and PM/PNM35

VQ35de motor only.

Location- Sydney NSW

XspeedMotorvation07011.jpg

Pic of a kit on a motor

35665d1152459724-hks-single-turbo-kit-z33-released-z33_kit_img.jpg

HKS pic of kit

This Kit should be well known to Z and V drivers, there are a few cars getting around with them now, so they are a proven kit.

It consists of:

• GT3037 HKS ball bearing turbo 56T 1.12 rear
  • HKS GT II 60mm external gate
  • Exhaust manifolds, incl cross over pipe
  • HKS high flow cat converter
  • Intercooler
  • ALL piping from air filter to cat converter incl clamps and silicone joints

I have had this kit installed on my PNM35 stagea for the last 11 months. In that time it has done less than 10,000kms, including two trips to Goulburn for car events, one night (3 runs) at WSID, and basically taking my Mrs to and from work. So it has not done a lot of work. No track days. Boost has not been above 6psi, which for this turbo is tiny. Original markings are still visible on the turbo wheels. There are a few scratches on some of the pipes from installing however they are no really visible once installed. ALWAYS warmed up before use. Turbo doesn't have shaft play or anything a flogged out old turbo would have.

The Kit also comes with extras incl injectors, fuel pump, Uprev MAF, and Boost Tee which I will detail later.

I have modified 3 parts of the kit to fit my car:

1) I do not have the sump that came with the kit - it does not fit the AWD motor so I sold it off. I modified my existing sump to accept the oil return. The buyer has two options - do the same, modify the existing sump pan (which you will receive as a template) OR buy a pan spacer from the US that has a place for a fitting in the side for an oil return. They are easy to get and not very costly ($150)

2) I had the pipe from the turbo to the intercooler modified to suit AWD, as the original one fouled the front driveshaft. While I am pretty sure it will still bolt up to a RWD car, I would have the pipe modified to create better airflow, as the rwd have more space in that area

3) I had the exhaust modified to clear the AWD transfer case. The overall length is exactly the same, however I just had a fabricator insert a 200mm piece to allow the bend to be more rearwards- you can see this in the photo. The Cat was attached to this pipe. Again - I'm pretty sure it will bolt straight up to the RWD cars, however its not a big job for an exhaust place to modify it if it doesn't.

I will also include:

• A Set of 6 Deatschwerks (denso) 600cc injectors (plug in for VQ35de) including original flow report. RRP $580
  • An Uprev GT AFM - this re manufactured MAF allows the ECU to read higher levels of boost. If you want to turn the boost up from the gate pressure (4.5psi) you will need a larger AFM. RRP $350
  • A genuine Walbro GSS432 255lph drop in fuel pump in original package RRP$130
  • Turbosmart Boost Tee to adjust boost levels.

So basically all the new owner will need will be an ECU for the kit, which I can point you in the right direction to Uprev or you can source your own.

I will ship at buyers expense - however understand its heavy, large, and there are fragile components. I will do my best to package them if you want it shipping, but I can't be certain it will arrive perfectly. I have only a few of the original boxes.

If you want to have a look at the kit, thats fine. Let me know.

Any questions I will try to answer. Best way to contact me is through PM on the forums I won't always answer my phone - 0431 090-240

I will NOT hold the kit for you, unless you leave a non-refundable deposit. Please sort your money before saying you'll take it. Don't lowball me - go and ask a shop for a quote to turbo your car.

PRICE- $3750 firm.

Stop wasting time on NA mods - this will beat all of them hands down.

Kit is for sale on other sites .

Photos to come.

hey guys how much extra $$ would i need to have this installed and running? very tempted to go FI but depending on $$$...thanks

Basically, the ECU software I would recommend would be Uprev. That is $700 for the tuner version. A tune will vary depending on shop, however I'm happy to recommend DVS Jez. You can enquire about his rates.

That leaves the fitting and fabrication depending on how you want to configure the kit. A member on here has Sump extension available to suit, and has offered it for $80. Will just need a fitting in the side for the oil return. The fabrication work is very small, basically adjustment to the angle of pipes, however I can't quote the price, as I'm not a fabricator!

Fitting the Kit - I will have to enquire around before I can make an figure. There may be fitting options in Sydney and Melb, however I can't confirm this until I have spoken to some people.

What I forgot to mention - the kit comes with instructions (both hard and soft copies for the buyer) but they are in Japanese. The pics are helpful, and you can run the PDF through translator if your installing yourself.

Looks like I am able to offer fitting in Sydney and Melb for $1000+ incidentals. Incidentals meaning oil / filter, coolant, fab work, plugs, misc bolts etc.

Your car will drive fine with the kit installed on stock injectors and mapping, you just cannot boost until its tuned.

Time would have to be negotiated. We're busy people. :P

In other news: buy my shit! Got to be someone out there who wants to go turbo? Enough people talking about it!

I'm going to be getting a track car to build up, because I just couldn't justify doing it to the stagea. The mrs drives the stagea daily, and a turbo was a bit of overkill for a car that goes to the shops, and may if we're lucky carry little kids in the future.

The kit really deserves to go to someone who will drive hard and enjoy the power. Hopefully someone will decided their z/v needs a bit more excitement.

They are discontinued.

There *may* be new kits floating around, however they are very rare. A few second hand ones have come up, but again, its not a common thing.

Back in the day, retail for the kit was $8500.