SAU Community

2013 - Act Skylines Australia Calendar

Sinista32

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I saw the AFP officer in the first car with a Camera taking pics as we went by, and secondly some one mentioned just to know we were there (terrorists or people behaving suss)..This also occured at a formal run i did a few weeks back at new Parl House.

But honestly I do not know what the pictures may be used for. The last one of me and my car I gave him the peace sign.

If you know a cop ask him what he thinks they would take pcis of our cars for.......

From a colleague who used to work there: " I'd be guessing make and model type thing for Intel and help in the identification of a car in hit and run things for promoting witness memories. It would end up loaded in a vehicle photo database and they'd muck with Photoshop to produce a possible car identikit".

Thanks to everyone for today, it was great to meet you all.

Best Cruise ever, great people, awesome cars, mug shots for the PoPo and hopefully some great shots for us!!!

Eiji took some mad pics from what I've seen. My Trawler has never looked so good. :sweat: <----- Teardup.

Those guys were most likely just Protective Service, what the real coppers refer to as "The Guards" because they just guard buildings, car parks, lakes, shit like that.

I'll find out if there is going to be an issue, but I seriously doubt it.

Must have been that shady looking fella Rob!

You talkin' bout me?

I think they were actually there to tell you to "pull your friggin pants up and stop exposing your 18yr old girl body". :yes:

Where were the R34s at?

Edited by Not a Pulsar