SAU Community

Top Secret Mega Meet

vorse

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned by Eric, we'll be discussing this tonight at the Club Exec monthly meeting, but if we want to enter as a club, I think we'll need to do a co-ordinated entry, so we'll need details from interested people ASAP. (I've only had a quick look at the entry form, but that's what I gather is required so far.)

Once we figure out if we're going into this as a club, we'll work out the details from there.

As mentioned by Eric, we'll be discussing this tonight at the Club Exec monthly meeting, but if we want to enter as a club, I think we'll need to do a co-ordinated entry, so we'll need details from interested people ASAP. (I've only had a quick look at the entry form, but that's what I gather is required so far.)

Once we figure out if we're going into this as a club, we'll work out the details from there.

Will you post up the result in here? I think we would go to this... Would leave newcastle at 4.30 or 5 though so would be right on entry time IF we dont cop traffic

Will you post up the result in here? I think we would go to this... Would leave newcastle at 4.30 or 5 though so would be right on entry time IF we dont cop traffic

its Sydney on a Friday arvo, you're going to cop traffic.

ill head on down.

Will be there to spectate...as a stock stagea on 18's is not show worthy lol.... Fanciest thing my car has is custom black leather interior....

put it on show anyway.

we need more cars to come out and support.

so long as you love it, others are sure to show interest.

hell, I'm bringing a 45yr old beat up hilux.....

you think mines better?

put it on show anyway.

we need more cars to come out and support.

so long as you love it, others are sure to show interest.

hell, I'm bringing a 45yr old beat up hilux.....

you think mines better?

Ok +1 for me....how do I go about getting some SAU stickers before the event and are we meeting before the event to arrive together???? I will register tonight for the VIP spot

Ok +1 for me....how do I go about getting some SAU stickers before the event and are we meeting before the event to arrive together???? I will register tonight for the VIP spot

good stuff.

you get an SAU sticker as part of the membership welcome pack.

you also get many other benefits.

ill see if we can get sign on sheets and stickers there on the night.

We discussed attending as a club and having the club display. Nick and I are tee'ing up a meet with the Top Secret boys to find out how we go about getting our official display.

As soon as we have that info we'll post up and make an Official SAU entry listing.

So more information to come VERY soon.

We discussed attending as a club and having the club display. Nick and I are tee'ing up a meet with the Top Secret boys to find out how we go about getting our official display.

As soon as we have that info we'll post up and make an Official SAU entry listing.

So more information to come VERY soon.

Good work Eric! Ill be there either way!