SAU Community

Which Of These 2 Clutches

Daza33

Hi guys, did a quick search but couldn't find what I was after.

Just wondering if anyone has used http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=20128&cat=522&page=1 or http://justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=17225&cat=522&page=1 in their skyline and if so, how they find it for daily driving.

I fried my clutch and am pushing 280rwkw, seen the people propping up NPC but I don't have the time to wait for postage. Just wondering if either of these are remotely streetable clutches after they have bed in.

If you havent driven a puc clutch before, and need to use the car in traffic, i'd guess you probably wont like those ones.

Also, saying NPC clutch is meaningless since NPC sell more than one type of clutch. You need to be more specific about WHICH NPC clutch. NPC can sell you a puc clutch similar to those ones you linked, and you probably wont like them either. An NPC 10 inch organic will be like driving a stocker and good for 300kw, but probably would last long if you like to launch.

Hey so I ended up going with the xtreme 6 puck. Just thought I'd post to let anyone who is interested in getting one of these know that they are really easy to drive.

I drive the M5 to and from work, in the mornings there is always traffic and it drives almost like a stock clutch, the engagement is harsher but it is by no means a pig to drive, I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

good to hbear.

the clutch you purchased has a spung centre, this makes life better as it takes the "harshness" out a little.

you can get a NON sprung centre, they are alot more on/off style clutch.