SAU Community

Help~~~~!!!

Nismo32R

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil (Dave) uses N1 and he lives in Sunshine, so they must be doing a pretty good job for him to drive about 45min+ to get to the N1 w/shop.

Nizpro crashed my friends VL.

If i had anything like tuning or internals to do, I'd go to racepace, anythings else i'd try myself.

really depends on which side of melbourne you're on. North side has alot of good VL, and rotory places who do skylines aswell.

BTW, it bloody cold down here, and a bit wet, expect some sideways action and bring warm clothes.

too frikken cold! i was drivin around in syd at 11pm with a short sleeve shirt n windows down... here i'm in a jacket and a jumper.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&threadid=13305

This thread and www.whereis.com.au are your best friends to servicing your car in melbourne :)

N1 Distribution - they're good boys down there - mates of mine.

G'day mate, do you mind post the address and contact phone number for me plz...

i will sure go and visit the with my baby~~~!!!

cheers

Daniel

All depends what area you are moving to.

I live in the western/northern suburbs and take my car to EAS Performance, in Airport West.

After a recent incident where a car was written off... i wouldnt reccomend them.

Yes Daniel, that's mine in all it's glory... tuned by Ben. There's a couple of pics in my gallery better than my little avatar pic.

Nice~~~!!! I love white R32 GTRs

Is RacePace very far from Monash University????

Yes Daniel, that's mine in all it's glory... tuned by Ben. There's a couple of pics in my gallery better than my little avatar pic.

Do you always park around Chadstone??? I saw a GTR exactlly like yours several times around that area ^^