SAU Community

M35 Aftermarket Exhaust Options?

jackbh241

Take it we are talking NM35 VQ25det?

There are a few Japanese options, you can buy new, however a search through YAJ generally brings some second handys too. Anything Y pipe back from G35/V35 sedans will fit as well.

That leaves dump and front pipe. I think most people get front pipes custom made, and Scotty's dump pipe seems the popular choice.

Happy hunting.

^^ further to this, make sure you get the dump and front pipe done. A lot more important than just a tailpipe.

There are a couple of dump pipes, Scotty makes one and AM Performance do a good one too.

Most important thing to do is get rid of the restrictive dump and box if baffles in the mid pipe.

Don't go to your local exhaust shop and get something made up unless they've done other M35s or you'll end up with something too loud.

^^ further to this, make sure you get the dump and front pipe done. A lot more important than just a tailpipe.

There are a couple of dump pipes, Scotty makes one and AM Performance do a good one too.

Most important thing to do is get rid of the restrictive dump and box if baffles in the mid pipe.

Don't go to your local exhaust shop and get something made up unless they've done other M35s or you'll end up with something too loud.

^^this.

I can make 3 inch stainless dump pipes, and front pipes. PM me for info. Save up and get a Jasma Japanese cat back for the rear, everything I have heard locally made drones badly.

^^this.

I can make 3 inch stainless dump pipes, and front pipes. PM me for info. Save up and get a Jasma Japanese cat back for the rear, everything I have heard locally made drones badly.

JASMA accredited exhausts only have to be under 94dB.

I dont think my custom made exhaust drones at all...................... or it doesnt bother me LOL

Craig, Dale & Alex what do you reakon ?

Sounds quite nice actually.

Very nicely fabricated too.

I just fitted a Legalis system on Cory's Axis, damn I love that exhaust. Quiet and deep on cruise and idle, opens up nicely on boost, and legal decibels. What more do you need?

Flows over 300kw too. :)

Yep, the Legalis is a damn fine system.