SAU Community

Wooshka Charity Cruise Wrap Up Thread

Pezhead

Ok folks time to wrap it up. Post up those pics and have a chat about the cruise.

I really enjoyed it and the GTR finally ran without a hitch! I'll post up my pics soon, although had some kind of card problem so the pics during the cruise didn't turn out.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for a massive amount of $$ reflecting the compassion you guys have felt for another Nissan Nut (Eric) and his family - especially his wife Kylie who has been left brain damaged after childbirth.

Apparently, Eric is a really nice guy too - and in so caring for his wife fulltime, he's forfeited his motor repair workshop and his home.

Great day!

Had a great run up the pass... 4WD helps hehe

Hope we made some good coin for Eric and Kylie and everyone had a good time.

David did you get your boost issue sorted out?

Will post pics later

Great drive today guys! :yes:

Nice meeting some new faces and catching up with the usual crowd :cheers:

Eric or Terry is there an official count on how much was raised today?

+1 to AWD Matty LOL ;) You went past me on it down the bottom of Bulli pass.......The noise :wub:

Great day!

Will post pics later

Had The best day ever! Took loads of photo's.

Hope our donations will help out.

Good to meet other passionate tuner drivers who like to lend out a hand when the time is needed.

Great effort guys! :yes:

MRS R33

Haha just a bit of father son rivalry mate :whistling: we are both pretty competitive he has some -9's now and an E85 tune lined up with unigroup so the lil Evo's gunna have its work cut out for it BUT ive got a big box of go fast goodies due for delivery next week for the Evo also so ITS ON :P

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that came out to show support for such a good cause. And special thanks to all that contributed to our donation fund.

We should be very proud as a club that we raised (edit) $502 today! I will arrange a direct deposit to Eric & Kylie's account this week.

Once again - a very big thanks to everyone!

** Note, an anonymous benefactor has pledged us up to break the $500 mark.

Thanks guys...esp to Ryan for directing me n missus to the meeting point. Glad to b able to chip in for a food cause too. Thanks to Terry...finally met the GTR guy hehehe...been admiring both his n his son s car n thnx for the tips too...hope to see some of u guys on the planned tech nite...will post some pics soon

Hey guys, glad to see things went well today!

Barring some personal misfortune (my fancy high output alternator that I only fit a week or so ago decided to give up the ghost an hour in...) we had a decent turn out and from all accounts a good time. Thanks again for your support, I really didn't expect this to take off on SAU like it has. Just goes to show what a top bunch of people we car nuts really are :)

The post event thread on aus300 is here for anyone interested http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1335696#post1335696

I miss my boat.

I did love that Capri though.

On another note I wasnt allowed to go back down the pass as the minister of war and finances and the eldest girl got car sick.

It was a fun trip home....

I was a bit bummed that i missed you guys at the meeting point in albion park. Would have been sweet to hear the combined sound as we all ascended the mountain.

It put a big smile on my face to see so many cars had turned up. Some very nice examples on display.

Matt, I love the brake setup on your beast man, what size rotors are you running? And i assume they are Brembo Racing calipers?

Haha just a bit of father son rivalry mate :whistling: we are both pretty competitive he has some -9's now and an E85 tune lined up with unigroup so the lil Evo's gunna have its work cut out for it BUT ive got a big box of go fast goodies due for delivery next week for the Evo also so ITS ON :P

Haha I love it :)

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that came out to show support for such a good cause. And special thanks to all that contributed to our donation fund.

We should be very proud as a club that we raised (edit) $502 today! I will arrange a direct deposit to Eric & Kylie's account this week.

Once again - a very big thanks to everyone!

** Note, an anonymous benefactor has pledged us up to break the $500 mark.

Fantastic effort! I honestly hope it helps Eric and his family get the help they need.

Hey guys, glad to see things went well today!

Barring some personal misfortune (my fancy high output alternator that I only fit a week or so ago decided to give up the ghost an hour in...) we had a decent turn out and from all accounts a good time. Thanks again for your support, I really didn't expect this to take off on SAU like it has. Just goes to show what a top bunch of people we car nuts really are :)

The post event thread on aus300 is here for anyone interested http://www.aus300zx.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1335696#post1335696

Shame we couldn't meet up with you guys at some point today, but we were with you in spirit :)

I was a bit bummed that i missed you guys at the meeting point in albion park. Would have been sweet to hear the combined sound as we all ascended the mountain.

It put a big smile on my face to see so many cars had turned up. Some very nice examples on display.

Matt, I love the brake setup on your beast man, what size rotors are you running? And i assume they are Brembo Racing calipers?

Thanks mate. I believe they are around 380mm at the front. Discs are AP, and yep calipers are Brembo GT 8 piston front 4 rear. Can't sing the praises of good brakes enough, especially on a day like today!

Great day, good to see such a decent turn out for a good cause :)

Great day!

Will post pics later

Didn't get my boost sorted, drove home in a Lancer lol. Checked all the hoses and piping and everything seems to be connected.

However boost does kick in around 5k+ revs for a split second then goes away.