SAU Community

Project: Squat Dodger/no More Curling Like A Bro/get Ankle Better

No Crust Racing

Yeah I know, just 3hrs every week and for what really? OK Yes I do look like I work out, if I didn't and with my metabolism and natural physique I'd be 78-80kgs like I was last time, with gym I'm almost 90 so it's noticable but still, all that effort just for a look and not a special look, just an improvement on scrawny look lol

I tell myself being a bit stronger is part of it, and that's partly true, but ultimately looking half decent is more my goal and half decent is relative, so realistically, I look half decent now.

Sometimes I just get jack of the effort :)

Took last night off left elbow was tender (this is an old gym injury and despite having rehab'd it really well I treat it with respect as when it was a big issue it absolutely OWNED me)

I'd say that was from playing with alternating DL grip and then chin ups, normally I'd go underhand on the right hand, but I was switching back and forth as it was a weaker session as mentioned.

Also that left hammy was still twinging.

I'll get back into it Friday :)

Also today is my B'day so no grief from anyone about skipping a session. Oh we're having Indian tonight (first time since Kate's pregnancy!), healthy choices :D

Do both, do the whole lot, hams, adductors (tricky) ITB's, gluteus, hips. Work it. Every day.

Do you have a resistance band to perform some of starretts mobility stretches? I just got mine from iron edge

Edited by jangles

Leesh had some gains so I thought I would too.

Small increases on the squat, DL, and dips.

Oddly, had to bail on the last rep of final bench set, was weird, just had no powerz left. Had a 15sec break and went for one more rep and only just got it...

We'll see how I go Wednesday.

Squat low bar

80.5 85.5 95.5 100 104

Bench

101.5 104 106.5 109 111.5

DL barefoot

88 93 101.5 104 109

Row

73 78 83 88 93

Chins

7.5 10 12.5 15 17.5

Dips