SAU Community

I Want More Low.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many people hating on stance. If you don't have sound advice, hold your breathe. Your input is useless.

It's not like he's hating on how boring you all are, following the same trends with wheels, and standard ride height. etc

+1

Edited by ishyz34

Ishan to be completely honest you won't get as low as that bayside blue r34 the reason being is it has a factory bodykit including front lip and side skirt / rear pods. This makes the car look lower.

It is simply not practical as a daily drive to have it sitting like that there is no way you will get over a speed bump or drive way of any kind without causing damage.

You know how much I'm all for stance / low cars however if this was a weekend car then go for it but its not and as a daily cops will rape you it's just a matter of time.

Honestly I would want to get caught coz here in Vic as you know they won't just get you for ride height it will be a list of major defects.

I suggest getting tyre flush with guard and calling it a day any lower and it becomes hard to street as a daily car.

In order to get your car that low you will probably need a front / rear set of camber arms and a f**k load of camber with the offsets you have. Also new coilovers that can be ride height adjusted more than your teins.

Edited by DarkRyda

Lol, you know nothing. Most of us havw been there, and are telling you how stupid it is.

Lol, rookies

You're completely missing the point. Yes, it's stupid in terms of practicality.

If you're referring practicality to the stance trend though, I'm afraid you know nothing buddy.

Lol, know-it-alls

You're completely missing the point. Yes, it's stupid in terms of practicality.

If you're referring practicality to the stance trend though, I'm afraid you know nothing buddy.

Lol, know-it-alls

Hahaha. Seems like you know it all.

Kids these days

More low = More defect? Not to mention your roll centre ends up the shit wahzoo.

I'm not 'hatin' but if you lower it more you'll get your stance, but at the cost of no vehicle practicality, anal reaming from police and potentially impose handling issues.

happy to swap for my apexi n1 gear. this can be wound down to stupid heights

pm me, i had to wind mine up to be happy

Edited by GH05T

I was going to say....if this OP will admit to wearing a flat brimmed cap, we can all just walk away and leave him to it.

Lol, mate i'm not a try hard gangster wannabe, don't worry.

More low = More defect? Not to mention your roll centre ends up the shit wahzoo.

I'm not 'hatin' but if you lower it more you'll get your stance, but at the cost of no vehicle practicality, anal reaming from police and potentially impose handling issues.

This is true, a lot of thinking to do to be honest, to go lower or to not go lower. Just need those extra couple cm's to make me happy

Yeah, the gaps minimal... If you hadn't of told us, would wouldn't have noticed...

It looks good as is!

Thanks buddy :))

more neg camber?

more neg camber?

Really dont wanna destroy my tyres, negative camber already happens with my teins.

Well, the more you lower it the more you're gunna get anyway.

That is true, although i did put the car on a hoist the other day, tyres seemed in awesome knick after a good 5 months on my new wheels, maybe some extra low or negative camber wont harm it too much i reckon

A drop of about 1.5cm is all i need to be happy, maybe i'll just fill my boot with bricks?

I really don't think your car needs lowering. It looks good as it is.

Are you talking about the rear being too high in terms of wheel gap or rear bumper off the ground. Cause i'd suggest, as others have, just getting a lip and rear pods.