SAU Community

Gran Turismo 6

the cars in GT5 feel like its not the tyres are pushing the car foward but a force behind the car, you can really notice this if you drive the on a cambered corner and the car will just drive the way the fronts wheels are turning like you are just going around the corner with no wheelspin even if you are in a 800hp car getting wheelspin in 6th, no sideways action at all.

I hope the physics is a new system and not just a tweaked version of GT5 because its got big problems, no way will you be able to tell till you can play the game tho.

also Forza 5 can gtfo because its on Xbox One and i don't want to buy another console, only got my ps3 and xbox 360 because my brother sold them to me for $100 each.

edit: http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-6-demo-coming-july-2-with-gt-academy-2013/

demo coming July 2

Amen to the Xbox comment..just a shame forza isn't multi platform.

I don't have this issue with the Physics in GT5. once you set up a car right, it's great.

Actually where credit is due. They did a good job on the start up sounds for all the premium cars. I would have spent a good few hours just listening to them all, lol.

totally agree. the 787b is just awesome. and skylines even have that funny whir at startup. :)

everyone would have if the menus werent so annoying to navigate and slow to load.

slow yes, even slower the larger your save file and if your attached to the internets. The menu's I have gotten used to and the addition of extra garage buttons and shortcuts now make it all pretty fast. I prefer it over forza...Why can't I both tune my car and have a replay? (although this could have been fixed since my friend last updated his Xbox and games.)

It just seems like a bit too much Back and forth in forza. But the menu's are much faster. Once again, A combo of both games would be awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I have actually played said demo, and the physics are vastly different. 3 cars 1 track....not that the Leaf should be classified as a car.

In GT5 there was no way you would be powersliding a relatively stock 35GTR.......but in the demo its quite easy.

It's also GT academy2013 powered by GT6. Much polish is needed before the game is released.

Whats this talk of 1 track? My Demo has 3 tracks in it.... Autumn ring, Grand Valley (I think it was) and Silverstone

It does seem a bit of an improvement, Not a VAST improvement but it somehow feels a bit nicer.

Demo is a bit of a letdown for 1GB download. And only really provides maybe an hour at the most of entertainment. I wouldnt download it again

It is still a slight improvement but so heres to hoping GT6 is even better :)

I don't have the demo, but I'd read that there was only 1 track, so I'm willing to be corrected.

But as said, it's a gateway for gt academy rather than a straight demo, hence the size.

Yup, It is nothing spectacular, although I do stick to my Vast comment. I played GT5 straight after and twas entirely different.

But as long as they shine it up a bit, and use this driving engine I'll be buying it. I'm not expecting world altering graphics.

I assume this demo will be sort of an in-between version of GT5 and GT6. So if that is the case then they are on the right track. It wont be revoloutionary, but certainly an improvement I think

looks good but Im struggling major to get it to run... I hate learning older games with unofficial mods and divided communities and broken links and stupid fileshare websites. ergh, I will persevere and try to get it running (in english)