SAU Community

Eoi - V35 Coupe Carbon Fibre - Top Secret Bonnet

I require a stock '03 style silver bonnet for a 350gt coupe, in order to pass RWC.

I'm considering selling the carbon fibre bonnet, which looks like this:

$T2eC16N,%21ykE9s7tvU0eBRZCFiQRTw~~60_12

http://www.ebay.com....t-/111049405950

I don't have a spare bonnet to put on my car, so at this stage I'm only considering offers that include a silver bonnet that will fit my car.

PM me if you're interested. The bonnet is located in Melbourne.

• 2 weeks later...

hey still lokking for a silver bonnet ? i have mine in mint condition. might be interested in swaping depending on how much you want for yours. Straight swap is morethan welcome ;)

PM sent.

I've received a few EOI, but haven't had time to organise inspections. I will have time this weekend. First in with quality KYO silver CPV35 bonnet + cash offer can have the CF bonnet.

Best to be quick, before I become attached to the CF look. ;-)

Previous buyer decided that the CF style wasn't for them.

The bonnet is available again for swap + cash, while I wait to hear back from other interested parties.

Attached are photos of the actual bonnet on my car. :-) I really like the look, but need a stock bonnet for RWC.

Note: while I was cleaning the car I remembered that there is a slight crack in the clear coat of the bonnet. It's only noticeable up close. I just purchased the car, so I had it assessed and there is no damage to the CF -it's purely cosmetic to the outer gel. It's meant to be an easy fix with some resin and wet sanding, then an application of clear coat. I'd recommend doing this for any CF bonnet to keep it in immaculate condition.

PM if you have a silver CPV35 bonnet available. If I don't sell/trade by the end of the week I'll likely just purchase an OEM bumper and keep this.

post-113625-13725466275765_thumb.jpg

post-113625-13725466812717_thumb.jpg

post-113625-13725467751182_thumb.jpg

post-113625-13725468145234_thumb.jpg

• 8 years later...

I know the thread is while ago, but give it a shot to see if it's still available? Mine is a stock silver one you're looking for, so we can work out a swap and cash.

Edited by 81gSKy