SAU Community

Melb - Late Model White 1993 Nissan Skyline Gt-R

1993 White Nissan Skyline R32 (BNR32) GT-R build date 04/93 - VIC - 89,XXXKMS

Color: Crystal White

Accessories Include:

-Apexi PowerFC ECU (PFC)
-HKS Kansi 6 point half Roll cage
-18x10 Volk Racing challenge Rims (white/blue), wrapped in Falken 265/35/18 tyres all round
-Momo Race Steering Wheel and Boss kit
-Apexi GT Spec (5inch thick) Front Mount Inter Cooler
-Apexi Power Intake System
-Mongoose 3 point Alarm System (Insurance Approved)
-Tinted Windows
-Splitfire Coil Packs
-HKS cam gears
-Greddy Dual A-Pillar Guage Mount
-Defi boost & Oil pressure Guages
-Nismo 320km Dash Cluster and Centre Console guages
-Apexi Turbo Timer
-Aero Side Mirrors
-Nismo side skirts
-N1 Front Bar Vents
-Turbo back HKS Exhaust System (Stainless steel dumps, Stainless steel front pipe, high flow cat and cat back)
-Apexi BOV's
-Ohlin’s Height & damper adjustable Coilovers
-Nismo twin plate clutch
-Upgraded Lighting Harness

-Dynoed at 254kw at all fours (Race Pace late 2012) on a nice tune, but is capable of way more if wanted/needed.

Many more extras will be included (spare parts, original parts, bits and pieces I've collected over the years that I haven't had time installing etc will be included). This car has NO ACCIDENT HISTORY, is well maintained and has been regularly serviced. It's got the looks the speed and sound. Just put in petrol and enjoy. Thousands spent on mods & tuning (Racepace, Evolution R, Hyper tech, ART). Very quick street car that has NEVER been Tracked, Raced or Thrashed! Will impress.

I have owned this car for many years and was planning on keeping it forever, unfortunately I am being made to relocate overseas permanently and am unable to transport it to my new home - so this has to be sold ASAP. This car has been in garaged storage for most of it's life (as I only pulled it out to drive it occasionally due to work commitments and my other cars- hence the low km's), however it is extremely comfortable and quite capable of being a daily driver if need be. And now that winter and the rain is creeping up on us - this car is absolutely perfect as it handles like it's on rails in the wet.

I do have some other cars (american muscle and a daily driver) for sale as well - and am happy to pass on information to anyone that may be interested.

*** Please note I am currently out of the country with work and will not be back until early-July 2013 - I am posting this ad now as I am not going to have a lot of time to part ways with it once I return, so hoping I can get a good show of interest and will give people enough time to work out their finances. For all inquiries please send me a private message with your email address so I can contact you back as I'm not sure what the mail restrictions are for new members.

I am selling this car without a RWC (as I just won't have the time to sort it out and it is easier for the buyer to obtain one) however I doubt anything will really need to be done (tyres have around 3000kms on them so have a tonne of tread on them still, Brake rotors/pads have about 3000kms wear on them as well, seats/seatbelts are in great condition, all the lights/wipers etc work as they should, and it has absolutely no leaks, etc).

Asking $19,000 ono (All reasonable and genuine offers will be considered)

Viewing, Pickup and Cash/Bank Cheque from Inner SE Melbourne

Engine is strong and healthy - has been comp tested with no issues across all 6 cylinders.

post-113681-0-10410200-1371147810_thumb.jpg

post-113681-0-48413200-1371147821_thumb.jpg

post-113681-0-43781000-1371147830_thumb.jpg

post-113681-0-44859600-1371147838_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late bump - I was held up overseas and only arrived back in Australia a few weeks ago. The car is still for sale and I need it gone urgently as I will be relocating overseas permanently as soon as it is gone - it is now listed on eBay with bids pending

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1993-White-Nissan-Skyline-R32-BNR32-GTR-VIC-VOLK-APEXI-RB26DETT-GODZILLA-/261304724090

Feel free to place a bid or contact me regarding offers. :)

p.s. Updated pictures are on the listing.

Edited by GTR32-

Car has been relisted due to not hitting it's reserve price.

Price has now been lowered for a quick sale with reserve removed (And is definitely a bargain for this vehicle). I need this moved this week - so place a bid or feel free to contact me!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261310244993