SAU Community

Nismo Festival 2013

elrodeo666

Ok it was confirmed last week that Nismo Festival will be on this year December 1st at Fuji Speedway.

Book ya tickets as Tsukuba time attack is usually the following Friday.

Anyone want help booking hotels , cars etc , give us a yell as I can help sort out via Japan booking and save some coin.

For those that don't read ping pong, chuck this link in google translator http://www.nismo.co.jp/news_list/2013/event_information/13008.html

Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd. Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Prefecture, (Headquarters: Tsurumi, Yokohama president Miyatani Shoichi) The NISMO to be the first time in two years, and 16th on Sunday, December 01, 2013 will be held FESTIVAL.

For the office building relocation, inaugural since 1997, we received a rest for the first time last year, it will be held for the first time in two years this year, Prepare try to events which you could enjoy to our customers than ever I am promoting.

The beginning of the GT500 specification in 2014 it is unveiled in the fifth SUPER GT Round the "Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500", from race car latest, good old race car, etc. of various categories, can get a close look at the Racing DNA of Nissan we are considering a plan that could.

In addition, to be able to experience the charm of motor sports, we are planning a lot of events such as Fureaeru familiar with the director and driver. Please come by all means with your family and friends.

Tickets will be released fall. I will continue from time to time inform (scheduled to begin mid-September) NISMO FESTIVAL official site as soon as it is decided the details of the event.

Accommodation for Fuji best place is Gotemba as about 20 mins by shuttle bus to the track and by car about 15mins.

All types of accommodation depending on budget. Easy to get from Tokyo to Gotemba by train.

I'm thinking of setting up a quick tour package and running a shuttle van from Tokyo via Gotemba to the track.

Tsukuba..aka s#$t hole you can get good business hotels for quite reasonable price or drive from Tokyo as takes about 1 hr.

I'm heading back to Japan for business and Janese F1 and work on my house soon and will be having talks with Nismo and few other companies re setting a possible tour. Anyone needing help with accommo let me know as am member on Japanese accomodation companies and can get good prices.

Also will be buying up tickets for pit walks, track bus drives etc as they usually go on sale in Japan only first Sunday and November and they sell out like hot cakes so whatever I get my hands on it will be a first come first serve basis.

Anyone interested in a tour group let me know what you would be interested in seeing and doing and I'll see what I can put together.

Basically I'll book all accommo, transport and pick up and drop off at the airport, drive to and fro to wherever e.g workshops, auto part shops and all anyone has to do is book flight tickets but I'm having a chat to Jetstar re a group booking.

Also can sort any parts people may want to purchase and help with sending back to Oz.

if you did a tour covering

access to nismo festival & accomodation near by, access to tsukba superlap & accomodation nearby, workshop tours etc ill be keen

as i am planning - arrive a few days before prior to the event hang out in tokyo - sight see, hire a GTR and head up to gotemba attend festival, travel south of tokyo, kyoto, mt fuji, sight seeing etc and return for superlap. then spend another week sight seeing.

I would suggest putting away pennies now if you are keen. Definitely a worthy experience, especially when most of the leg work is being done for you along with access to places the tourist wouldn't normally get.

Also will be buying up tickets for pit walks, track bus drives etc as they usually go on sale in Japan only first Sunday and November and they sell out like hot cakes so whatever I get my hands on it will be a first come first serve basis.

Are you selling tickets separately or only as part of the accomodation package? If separately how much do you want for them? Edited by *LOACH*

Roach you can grab them online and then purchase at Lawson.

Tickets usually go on sale first Sunday in November and all the special tickets like track walk, track drive etc go within the first 15-30mins.

General admin tickets can be bought anytime and can be purchased on the day at Fuji.

Nismo have not updated any info yet but probably full program will be out at end of the month.

Roach you can grab them online and then purchase at Lawson.

Tickets usually go on sale first Sunday in November and all the special tickets like track walk, track drive etc go within the first 15-30mins.

General admin tickets can be bought anytime and can be purchased on the day at Fuji.

Nismo have not updated any info yet but probably full program will be out at end of the month.

Awesome, thanks mate.