SAU Community

Long Time Lurker, Finally An Intro!

mloo

Hey SAU,

My name is Michael; long time lurker, only starting to post in here because mustered up some balls and look forward to building a knowledge base.

Currently on my p's but I'll defs be looking into getting something with a little bit more powargh and terbs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Google tells me that's a Japanese Rat Snake... 2m long? Man I think Australia has traumatised me to think all snakes are dangerous unless they're pythons. Also... "16 years later..." is that a record on SAU @PranK?
    • Yep, I really miss mine. I dont, however, miss it's understeer. Hard to find a genuine 'Sport' model these days. That sounds awesome! Good fun and great result!  I'd love to do a 1/4 in mine now that its reasonably healthy with the tune. I last did a run in my white GTR, I think it was a 12.3 and I can't remember the mph and I think the little E90 might be quicker.
    • FWIW, I made 372kW on a Mainline dyno, with a stock motor (bar head studs & usual bolt ons) on E85 (pretty timid timing in the mid range) and it blew up after a year of track use. Probably got like 5~6 Wakefield track days and 1x skid pan somewhere in between.
    • Plus, if you want to shoot for over 300rwkW, the Z32 won't really cut it and retaining the PowerFC is getting to be a poor choice. You're going to be much happier with management that can actually see what's going on and have a hope of stopping it from going bad when something breaks (think oil pump). So, the $$ situation is probably different to what you think it is.
    • 350-400kw will not keep that basically stock motor basically stock very long, especially for track only use. It will decide to need a rebuild pretty quickly. I'd go smaller, and not cheap out with a Pulsar item based on older tech. Get a G25 550/660. Just better in every way. Don't think about changing a turbo until AFTER you change your injectors (S15 injectors x6? What CC are those?) and coils/fuel pump. They won't keep up with any aftermarket turbo.