SAU Community

How Many Types Of Maroon/burgandy For R32 Gtr?

IM-32-FK

Hello. i bought a r32 with some rough paint, its a lighter maroon color than the other standard AH3 r32 color codes ive seen. Here is a pic, can anybody tell me what the color code for this is so i can get it resprayed? thanks (btw i hate those rims, they have to go, and yes, i know its not a gtr)

4hv3lRS.jpg

Edited by IM-32-FK

• 1 month later...

Sorry for reviving an old post!
Do you guys have any pictures of the difference between a Red Wine and a Red Pearl Metallic?
When you google it, the pictures are all mixed up. It's hard to tell the difference. The red on my Skyline is fading and the plate is too destroyed to make out the color code. I'd like to send it out to paint like IM-32-FK, but not sure which color it is. Maybe if I compare them to some member's, I'll be able to come to a conclusion.

372_1057303706002_2943_n.jpg

If you post your vin number in this thread then someone can run it through the Nissan fast software and give you the colour code of your car.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/128496-vins-you-want-fasted/page-195

As if life wasn't hard enough choosing between Red Wine and Red Pearl Metallic, I find out that my Skyline was originally Gunmetal Grey.. <sigh> Thanks again for the idea to check out color with FAST!

on the plates inside the engine bay it wrote AH3 next to some japanese writing. Is my car really red pearl metallic? i though it was wine red

If that's what is on the plate, then that's what colour it is.

With the R32, it's either AH3 - Red Pearl Metallic or AN0 - Wine Red.

I think they look very similar.