SAU Community

new Skyline GT-R35 Picture Colletion

dont like the grille on the red one i agree looks a lot like a subaru all it needs is the covers down in the bumper where the fogs would be with sti printed on them

he said gtr35 i think that he meant to say gtr 35 as in 35 series gtr not r35 gtr

but yes youre right its rumoured to be the v35 series gtr

r was for the rb series engine and the current models dont have the rb series anymore they have the nissan global engine platform the v series

spot on... if anything the next GTR will be the V35 GTR, just like the C10 GTR, the C110 GTR, C210 GTR, R32 GTR, R33 GTR, R34 GTR, V35 GTR.

that photochop red car has the worst photoshopped on badge I've ever seen in my life.

And since when did GTR's come with sunroofs... wtf its supposed to be a race bred car not a luxury car... if you're gonna photochop, do it right I say.

the photoshop was done by a nice dude on automotive forums named illracer, as you can see in the pic.

it's been stolen and put in mags a few times already lol :(

here's the orig thread:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/...8&highlight=r35

edit: and he didn't do it to abide by the standards of superskyline enthusiests, the original shot (infiniti g35) had a sunroof.

ok the first thumbnail is ok probably my fave one of the pics you have posted looks more like the total package rather than pieces of different cars all photochopped together

the second one just doesnt look agressive enough for me needs a more agressive bodykit. the car looks nice and low and wide but it has a face that looks better on a sports luxury car rather than a performance icon like the skyline.

the second last photo looks way too plain the back end is too flat no detail and the bumper needs work

what can i say about the last one looks like someone hire oliver boulay from mitsubishi who did a good job at making the magna look fugly and applied his talents to the v35 yuk

v35 magna line ha ha! :(

EDIT:- or maybe it wasnt oliver boulay i cant remember whether he styled the BMW 7 series or the Magna

EDIT:- or maybe it wasnt oliver boulay i cant remember whether he styled the BMW 7 series or the Magna

Yes that was the one, That was who I was thinking of in that other thread, Chris Bangle designed the Beemer.

All designs for the V35 I have seen have been ugly, except this one I would have seen about 2-3 years ago...

PHOTOCHOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

[/size]

What can I say? Goddam it... don't post up American visionary pictures (the Red one) of the V35 GT-R! The Americans only JUST jumped on the Skyline bandwagon after a "certain" Hollywood movie was released... THEY. KNOW. NOTHING. I don't care what they say (I'm good friends with a US "GT-R" fanatic, and he's ghey...:)) Infiniti G35 or no Infiniti G35, they don't know shit about Skylines... excuse my French.

Trust me... all you need to know about the V35 GT-R up until now has already been posted on SAU.

the third thumbnail's the concept Skyline that was revealed at Takyo Motorshow and now resides in the Nissan Skyline Museum.

Sweet, where abouts is the Museum. Its going down on my 'Definates' on places to visit next year :P

gtr69 those pics are just photochops of an r34 with a  more angualr design arent they?

Most likely, I can't see it looking anything like this in production, unfortunatly :)

The red one wouldn't show up for mr before, but I don't think it looks too bad, and good compared the the others in the 1st post.....too bad it isn't real.

-posted by funkymonkey  

And since when did GTR's come with sunroofs... wtf its supposed to be a race bred car not a luxury car... if you're gonna photochop, do it right I say.

Let's see one of you efforts then, you photochop GOD :slap: