SAU Community

R34 Gtr Bnr34 Private Meet And Greet

BOBBYr34

It looks as if there'll be several polar white and several bayside blue BNR34s rocking up Bobby.

Can you ask your photographer to stagger cars of the same colour so that they're not juxtaposed?

That'll help each car to be highlighted on its own merits - my 2c

No spectators they will be asked to leave .!we are organizing security for the night .terry need to speak to you about this.

Lowdown will be covering all the photo shoot .

Once we greet each other I think it will be a good idea to see and speak about each car .

Again this is only for r34 gtr owners and if they bring passengers that's fine 8)

got no problem with the idea of a 34 only meet, good luck to you, pics should be great.

But did I read right that you're hiring security to tell people to not look at your cars that you have chosen to park in a public carpark?

what if I buy a 34R from someone that is already at the meet, and I need to pick it up? can I came in an inferior car and then burn it at the gate and drive my 34R home? or do I have to organise a ride in a 34 R?

No this would be strictly against the rules. They are going to have security at this event to prevent this type of thing. You would have to buy another R34 GTR, say a week before hand, drive to the meet, supply 100 points of ID, rego papers, receipt for purchase of the car etc. You would then pick up the second R34 and then leave. You would then need to check what restrictions are in place after the event with the organisers in terms of disposing of one or both GTRs.

If this is the sort of mentality that is on this forum no wonder they are hiring security ,I personally will be looking forward to seeing the pics as getting a lot of r34 gtrs together is a rare event.

• Like 1

Just do it how they did for the R32 21st cruise etc.

for the cruise parts they broke everyone up by model of car, but everyone was quite well mannered and to put it bluntly, not a bunch of elitist assholes.

That's what I proposed to Bobby 8 days ago Matt; the fact that you, me and the other Execs organised an "inclusive event with segregation" and everyone had a good time despite the publicity buzz from newspapers, mags and videographers attracting many onlookers.

Since this is Bobby's 'baby', he's preferred an "exclusive event without elitism" - and that's the way he's intended it to be.

It IS a fine line to tread - exclusive - but not elitist - but I think he'll handle that quite well enough.

I believe from the outset, he gained formal permission to use the Costco carpark for his own private party (for BNR34s). This in essence means that a private carpark has been secured.

Other than that, I'm not privy to other arrangements.

On with the "Meet n Greet" if BNR34 guys wish to get to know one another better :)

• Like 1