SAU Community

S A U Tech Arvo 2014

GTR-N1

Should be an interesting tech event.

For this post of yours Benji, you at least deserve to be put onto the "Reserve" list.

Let us Execs know if you want to be "IN" > upgraded?

Hi Terry,

I'm in for now :)

I'll confirm closer to the date as I might be out that day with a tarmac rally client testing new suspension but don't want to miss this opportunity if I can help it.

Ian helped me a lot when purchasing custom Simmons for my old RX3.

He helped me fit the biggest rubber, while showing off maximum dish with enough room to fit the big calipers and rotors.

Mark :)

Just got off the phone with Ian Cameron > He's looking forward to meeting with us SAU guys. :action-smiley-069:

"ianjb" has offered a couple of bent demo wheels to use and Ian will screen them beforehand if you can get there early thanks?

An SAU Member has just dropped off a RAYS wheel for Ian to repair coincidentally > Ian Cameron is chuffed.

Just got off the phone with Ian Cameron > He's looking forward to meeting with us SAU guys. :action-smiley-069:

"ianjb" has offered a couple of bent demo wheels to use and Ian will screen them beforehand if you can get there early thanks?

An SAU Member has just dropped off a RAYS wheel for Ian to repair coincidentally > Ian Cameron is chuffed.

2 easy japanesey!!

Tech Arvo is two weeks away but two more spots were taken last night.

And therefore, there are only 3 spots left.

It was always predictable that this Event would be a sellout; so...