SAU Community

Wanted To Buy 2014 Onwards

Nightcrawler

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ I've got a matched pair of RPM 5 point harnesses for sale. They are just on 2 years old, but are SFI spec so out of date for CAMS use. they don't have the spring clips on the mounting points, but instead have bolt-in plates (ie remove a seat belt bolt, put it through the plate on the end of the harness, bolt it back in). They don't include eye-bolts ('cause they don't need them).They have a "duck-bill" style latch, and the straps are red.

These are the ones:

http://www.revolutionracegear.com.au/index.php?PCID=10413&PSO=245&PSID=9193133&PSV=Primary&CDO=

They were only used three times (actually the passenger side one was only used once). Bought them for a rally-cross event as they were mandatory, then used the drivers one for a track day & a hillclimb. They are as new, except for the date.

Looking for $80 for both, or $50 each.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, looking to get my 33 on the road, so I will be needing the following to get it through Regency (I'll probably look for more specifics a little later, more looking to get it driving first.

S2 A/C condenser

S2 intake crossover pipe

S2 dump pipe

S2 front bar - as the wreckers are asking $600 for one, I'll probably just roll with a series one until I can source another, however.

Now as I'm going to have to take it to Regency, I'm chasing stock parts for now. Shoot me a PM on here, thanks.

Edited by Fingerling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im after a series 2 or 3 rb25det stock known to be working AFM , only want a cheapy as im fault finding why my 33 keeps stalling. Will buy any other stock rb25 electrical induction sensors, cheers guys.

Im after a series 2 or 3 rb25det stock known to be working AFM , only want a cheapy as im fault finding why my 33 keeps stalling. Will buy any other stock rb25 electrical induction sensors, cheers guys.