SAU Community

My SAU logo

(B1) MR_fanny

wheres that logo thread got to??

anyways, heres somthing i knocked up. its pretty much the outlines of the 32 33 and 34 tailights with the 34 standing out most cause its the latest flagship model for the gtr. obviously i cant cater for every model...plus it would make things alot messy. i think this is a fairly balanced simple design that u could use for stickers and stuff. u can change the VIC to NSW, QLD..ect. SAU font can always be changed as thats the cloest thing that i could find on the net to wat i wanted. Also thinkin of splashin some red in the taillights somewhere....still have to play around with that.

anyhoo's tell me what u guys think of it??

do i win a marsbar??:P:D

oh yeah...shout outs to dox for hookin me ups!!..haha

Hehe at first glance I thought the bit in the middle was a twin cam head :D It's on an angle like an RB is in a 'line engine bay, has the large bulge on one side, and the CAS on the other ;)

Nice concept though, well done!

I htink the idea was to show that the R34 can be composed of lights from both the R33 and R32?

yeah...kinda like its evolution.

as for moving the 32 abit it just means theres an extra stovetop to draw and i think theres enough as it is:D:D but feel free to play around with it to see what it looks like.

sorry sky031...like i said i couldnt cater for every single model. post up a pic of the rear of a gts-r and ill see if i can squeeze it in somewhere.