SAU Community

Hybrid Performance Low Mount Exh.

Crossie

In their thread they said they were making them in NZ.

China is more likely to make robotic stuff that can pump out thousands, hence all the stainless jobs.

I'd probably buy a china steampipe manifold if they made them lol full-race are robotically welded, and I'm sure china could replicate the tech lol

My mate had an exhaust wheel destroyed on his brand new 6262 from 2 pieces of weld about 1" long which came from inside the manifold where the collector had been welded internally. It was cleaned out thoroughly numerous times before it went on the car but these were obviously right down inside a runner. Better off spending the extra coin on a decent manifold. It ended up costing my mate more in the long run

i am nearly 100% certain these are imported from china and sold from there

probably through Alibaba or Aliexpress, because they look identical :)

Looks familiar?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-mount-turbo-exhaust-manifold-for-Nissan-Skyline-RB20DET-RB25DET-3mm-mild-steel/1052835806.html

Wow looks like the same turbo kit Hybrid Performance sell too?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/WSRacing-turbo-kit-for-Nissan-Skyline-RB20DET-RB25DET-Upgrade-430hp/1052572162.html

• Like 1

you need your eyes checked then!

i would only like to hear from people with ACTUAL experience with Hybrid Performance low mount manifolds (RB20-RB25 IW)

not knob jockeys with hearsay!!

LOL WHOA who are you calling a knob jockey?

These are people giving valuable advice in the form of their opinion, and they are trying to help you make an educated decision.

If its not the opinion you're after just go buy the manifold and axe your turbine wheel in oblivious happiness. Don't come pretending to care about the truth.

My friend bought one, we saw the insides and he then sold it back on eBay and now runs the stock manifold

then thought, hey let's go on alibaba and find one, turns out it's identical (just different photos, in different lighting).

Up to you buddy.

Johnno the knob jockey...stop trying to help.

Has anyone been able to get in contact with hybrid lately??

I've sent him two pms this week so far and he hasn't replied to either...

I was going to buy one untill reading this... Does anyone know where to get brae manifolds & how much they are?

Has anyone been able to get in contact with hybrid lately??

I've sent him two pms this week so far and he hasn't replied to either...

I was going to buy one untill reading this... Does anyone know where to get brae manifolds & how much they are?

hit up Stao from Hypergear he should be able to point you in the right direction.. they're roughly the same price as 6Boost give or take.

hit up Stao from Hypergear he should be able to point you in the right direction.. they're roughly the same price as 6Boost give or take.

Ahk if their around that price range I won't bother, I think Rex kellway are around $500 from memory