SAU Community

Is this the Next GTR... "Oh no not again!!!"

OK, one guys reckons it a photchop.. here's his comments & reasoning.. I tend to agree.

1749-2.jpg

Ron B. - 6/17/2004 8:22:17 PM

Title: Definitely Photoshopped

Comment: Definitely PHOTOSHOPPED. Look at the interior of both of these cars through the windshield as well as the A-pillar detail. What sold me was the little horizontal line that is reflecting light in the rear seat area of both cars.

ok another one 4 photo shop check the left hand front window the reflection in it is still & not blurred as the car is moving in the 1st one the window is black & has no reflection at all then again the reflection of the photo car can be seen on the car also

but I say pics are :bs!:

Yup, so what chassis is that then hey??? X36???

Pffft, every week theres some 'tard (I wouldn't be suprised if it was a yank) whos just discovered Skylines last month who comes up with yet another misleading photochop.

At last people that agree with me, the modern Nissans look like recycled citreons, sh1t the French have been trying to sell their idea of what a car should look like to the world for decades, and the same design gets uglier with every passing year.

They might be able to build a motor or cook a frog, but they couldn't style a galvanised bucket.

I dont really care anyway the true skylines died with the end of the R34.

I am with you on that one thats for sure god dam reno the japs were doing fine with out them :slap:

I think you guys are on crack, that car looks alrite, better than the 350 and better than the dumpy v35, it's also definitely better than an r33 or r34, ie it doesn't have that sport sedan look. First half decent nissan I've seen in a while.

As much as I like skylines, they were never real lookers so that's an improvement to be honest.

The two picture are different cars btw, the angle and perspective is mildly different, just reference check any sections and you can tell, though elements of the second have been photoshoped into the first.

Well I like the first one, its nice and progressive. Sure it doesn't look like the 32,33,34 line, but did they look like a 30/31? Times change.

Secondly, some of you guys are kidding, like it or not renault bought nissan becauase they were going to go broke form making overengineered cars like skylines and silvias. If they'd left them alone they'd be in the same position as Mitsubishi are now. They just need to go thru a cycle of saving money so they can spend some elsewhere.

And the 350z is a great car.

First pic looks the same as the production car for the new skyline GTR.

I like the look of the first pic, looks like it's from the future and I really like that look, If i have the money when they come out I'd buy one straight away and bring over here.

It's two different cars thou, as parts on each car are different, look at the bonnets of each car for a start , the beveel in the bonnet of the first car would take a long long time to do, and hard to get right for each change in angle.

Also the angles of each car are complete different, if both cars were the same, then maybe but looking at the wheels the 2 cars are travelling are different speeds, the first car is going slower.