SAU Community

Playstation 4 - What Games Do You Rate?

89CAL

Im a PC and ps4 guy, but gotta say, some multiplatform PC ports suck! Buggy as sh**, rather play on ps4. Watch dogs sucked on PC, need for speed rivals sucked on PC, Im sure GTA V will suck on PC just like GTA 4 did... at least for the first 6 months, then the new patches start rolling in, but, by that time i would of already been over the game and moved onto something else :P

• Like 1

need for speed rivals sucks on anything. I was really excited to have a racing game on PS4, and it was so disappointing it wasnt even funny. Only managed to play for about half an hour before I'd had enough

Shift made it seem like they were really going somewhere, but Rivals is just crap. I'd rather play underground to be honest

need for speed rivals sucks on anything. I was really excited to have a racing game on PS4, and it was so disappointing it wasnt even funny. Only managed to play for about half an hour before I'd had enough

Shift made it seem like they were really going somewhere, but Rivals is just crap. I'd rather play underground to be honest

this! so much this, i bought it a week ago and played for probably 20min, what a shit game.

Same here man, horrible game, its literally burnout with licensed cars! No progression, no story, not hot girls, no relation to real life, all arcade, no balance of simulation/arcade. Piss poor game. Only non-car enthusiasts and preteen sheep find such an appalling game entertaining.

Haha underground was awesome :P

i ended up swapping need for speed for wolfenstein yesterday, straight swap at eb games. wolfenstein is awesome! great story and well executed. finished it on death incarnate and just restarted on uber difficulty. great game! 9.5/10

They straight swapped it? I can't believe EB games would do that. I'd expect you to have to swap plus $50 lol. They are usually such a rip ofd

So I hired a 3D blueray last night put it in the PS4 & apparently it wasn't 3D compatible?? WTF! Anyone else got this issue?

Threw it straight in the trusty old 40G PS3 and loaded up straight away!

I'm still pissed my PS3 broke lol. I want to finish some games on PS3 now that I'm all out of stuff to do on PS4 till more games come out later this year.

I'm puzzled by the problem I have with the PS3. Emailed sony about it but havent heard back yet