SAU Community

North Cruise - 29Th June 2014

Cadmoon

I cannot make this one guys.

I do however beleive that you will be well represented with another bean counter $$slowmedown ;)

I'm sure that Mike will have loads of fun taking photos of 1ofA

once again mike youve outdone yourself,thanks for an awesomely organised north cruise,apart from one hick up was a great day had by all,also would like to thank the 350z guys for turning out,hade some pretty impressive cars,also proved that you can get 400kms out of an rb,just did it,hope to catch up with you guys at qr happylaps. :yes:

bummed I had to bail at Woodford, a mate was involved in an accident with the R31 cruise just down the road at Cabo, total of 3 cars written off including his in two separate crashes :(

thanks for organising this once again!

bummed I had to bail at Woodford, a mate was involved in an accident with the R31 cruise just down the road at Cabo, total of 3 cars written off including his in two separate crashes :(

thanks for organising this once again!

Jesus, how did that happen?

Great pics!!! Proof Pinky was at an SAU event, thanks for getting some pics of Zane and my cars next next to each other!

Also epic lunch was tasty, but epic!!!

son of rajab, how did that happen?

31 drivers...

Good day. Lunch was awesome.

Shame about the c*cknugget in the blue GT-R, but I guess you can't have everything...

Thanks Mel for letting me drive Pinky, Mouse for organising a great cruise, and everyone else for making it a great day!

• Like 1