SAU Community

Boost Gauge Installation

Its NA, there is NO boost to measure.

If it goes negative, you can measure vacuum, thats about it. :)

This has to be a troll post.....

Edited by GTRPSI

Don't listen to them.

Yeh man, you need to run a boost line to the manifold, it will work, and may even measure boost if your cold air induction is working well. You just need to drive really fast then turn the key off. ;)

• Like 1

Get some fishing line (preferably thicker shit so it doesn't snap) and tie one end to the needle of the boost gauge and the other to your accelerator pedal. When you push the accelerator pedal down the needle will rise. Easy 20HP gain, and an extra 3k resale.

High guys!!

I was standing in the garage looking at the wall and i saw dads leaf blower and i thought... This is exactly like a turbocharger, it sucks/blows and looks like one!!!!! :w00t::woot:

BRB I'm going to put it on his car to try it!!!! :banana:

Haha dont bother man there is nothing to monitor. Theres no purpose, so why put it? You're gonna have to explain to every person that hops in your car why you installed a boost gauge in a n/a :P

You could hook it up to the vacuum line as suggested, but its a boost gauge which reads positive pressure, vacuum is the negative boost pressure. Unless you plan on running nitrous oxide, its completely pointless. Just sell it and buy some petrol (: