SAU Community

Boost Gauge Installation

so let me get this straight, you put on a boost guage, then get pulled over, the cop notices the guage and asks to lift your bonnet, he cant notice anything but you got a guage so he pits you to get it further inspected, then you will come on here and complain about pit inspections???? why oh why??

so let me get this straight, you put on a boost guage, then get pulled over, the cop notices the guage and asks to lift your bonnet, he cant notice anything but you got a guage so he pits you to get it further inspected, then you will come on here and complain about pit inspections???? why oh why??

When did this happen? He only posted the thread a few days ago.

It came with the car from japan didn't have a choice so want any way to make use of it that's all

If it's a mechanical gauge you can blow into the back of it and have blowing competitions with your mates lol... If it's electric well, um, put it in the toaster and see what happens

It came with the car from japan didn't have a choice so want any way to make use of it that's all

Wouldnt the best way to make use of it be to sell it to make money for, I dunno, stickers or whatever

Sorry, but it seems a bit silly to use a boost gauge on an N/A just because you got one. If its a Jap brand boost gauge it might be worth $50-$100 second hand.

High guys!!

I was standing in the garage looking at the wall and i saw dads leaf blower and i thought... This is exactly like a turbocharger, it sucks/blows and looks like one!!!!! :w00t::woot:

BRB I'm going to put it on his car to try it!!!! :banana:

Way too slow to the party