SAU Community

PLEASE HELP

hello im asking what would be perceived to be a stupid question , but as i dont know enough about cars then here goes. when these Hks air flow less adapters are put onto trust greedy suction kit , what happens to the two plugs that plugged into the original air flow meters on my gtr r33,please

thank you

post-90817-0-01887200-1404503152_thumb.jpg

Edited by ggs

yes thank you that is my car ,, the part im not understanding, is how the apexi power fc with hand controller able to set the airflow, if there's no sensors or plugs to sensor? please forgive my stupidity on this subject, and thank you for your reply. its just my car is idling and running rough and ive only just had work done to it, and im trying to solve the issues, to be able to drive it to the nearest reliable and honest mechanic with dyno, mechanics pick up on my naivety and then become dishonest , so i havent had much luck with mechanics but they have had a good time on my wallet

Edited by ggs

Then you need to tow it to the tuners. The Djetro uses manifold pressure and air temp to map the fuel requirements, not AFM's.

Why the need for the tow? Is it not running?