SAU Community

Deatschwerks Injectors Any Good?

I have DW 1200cc top feed injectors in my GTR and used to have in my Gts-t... Both idle like stock and work very well for economy and power! I had some DW 770cc top feeds in my old RB20 as well, also perfect.

I know a few people who have also jumped from Bosch 2000cc injectors after having issues with idle and them blocking over to DW 1200s and now having no issues at all

I have DW 1200cc top feed injectors in my GTR and used to have in my Gts-t... Both idle like stock and work very well for economy and power! I had some DW 770cc top feeds in my old RB20 as well, also perfect.

I know a few people who have also jumped from Bosch 2000cc injectors after having issues with idle and them blocking over to DW 1200s and now having no issues at all

Yeah, but to be fair, DW 1200cc and the Bosch 2000cc are basically the same technology bracket, and the 2000s are just far too big for most applications.

Defending the DW 1200s is a bit off topic when the criticism raised against DWs was specifically against the old side fed shitters.

• 1 year later...

I can appreciate that top feed are good and all but I don't want to have to hand the tuner a kit and say "Here you go, piece it together for me" I'm just worried something could go wrong (I guess most tuners should be capable though?)

I can appreciate that top feed are good and all but I don't want to have to hand the tuner a kit and say "Here you go, piece it together for me" I'm just worried something could go wrong (I guess most tuners should be capable though?)

Its very easy 14mm aeroflow rail with short spacers, 1/2 height xspurt injectors, reg, few fittings and hose and done. For around the $1000 mark you will have everything you need to drop straight in.

But yeah talk to Scott and he will get you everything you need to drop straight in for good price.

Edited by boostn0199