SAU Community

gt500 body kit

are you reffering to the guy who ripped off WISE SPORTS' GT500 kit?

Get it from those who made it

www.wisesports.co.jp

click on Wise Sports, then Skyline, then GT500.

Just got HPI Magazine in the mail, and this bodykit is on a R33 GT-R, Issue#46, looks great.

hey as wel as that wat conpanies make rims big enough 2 fill those gaurds right out....an wat would they b worth roughly ...were lookin at REAL big $$ here arnt we

mmmmmm that is sum serious wet dreams material....who makes that silver 1 cause it looks heaps different and better than the wise sports 1

That's the Lemans R33 GT-R, that kit would be very expensive i'd say, i think you can buy copies somewhere in Japan, not 100% sure.

thanx guys.......when u say expensive sock...jus how expensive are we talkin.....and who do u know of dat might sell the copies cause im not gonn b happy till my car looks like that...thanx guys appreciated.......

Guest MFX_R33

If you can get your hands on a set of genuine 3 piece wheels, you can get them made wider. That is what I did, and it cost me $1400 for the 4 outers.

wheels2.jpg

My whees now measure 18"x10.5" on the front and 18"x12" on the rear.

Jeff.

dats the good way 2 go about the wheel problem im thinkin... :( neway if ur kit is commin out at only $3000 den u kan count me in 4 1 if it looks nething like da nismo LM 1...thanx ppls 4 da help.....

• 14 years later...