SAU Community

1994 R32 Gtr For Sale

HI GUYS I HOPE I DO THIS RIGHT AS THIS IS MY FIRST POST. I AM SELLING MY 1994 R32 GTR. I HAVE ONLY HAD IT TWO MONTHS AFTER BUYING IT FROM A SYDNEY DEALER. I AM THE FIRST AUSTRALIAN OWNER OF THIS CAR.

I HAVE A GENUINE REASON SO IT MUST GO. IT DRIVES AND STOPS GREAT WITH 73,800 KM ON THE CLOCK.

MINOR MODS SUCH AS POD FILTERS. EXHAUST SYSTEM, REMOTE OIL FILTER AND ENGINE OIL COOLER, OIL AIR SEPARATOR, JUN ENGINE COMPUTER. NEW TYRES WERE FITTED WHEN I GOT THE CAR. IT IS REALLY TIDY WITH MINOR ISSUES.(TOP OF DRIVERS SIDE WINDOW SWITCH MISSING BUT STILL WORKS FINE) EXCELLENT PAINT WORK AND INTERIOR IS EXCELLENT ALSO. HAS AN AUSSIE CD RADIO FITTED. ASKING $19,900 ONO (PAID $22k IN JUNE) WILL HAVE 6 MONTHS REGO OR CAN SELL WITHOUT AND REDUCE THE COST. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OR INFO. 0418926627

THANKS DEREKpost-135328-0-90497100-1409564802_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the input. Did not notice the mark on the door. Looks like a car door from some idiot. (cant load pic on this post but can email it if required)

The dealer was Edward lees in Concord who were really good to deal with. This was the main reason i purchased the car as they have a good reputation and if there was some issue i had the piece of mind that they would/ could help. the other reason was how clean and tidy the car was. All of the door rubbers, window surrounds are perfect. I looked at a few cars and some were shocking. I believe it was o well looked after in Japan and you can tell from the general condition inside and out.

The engine bay was immaculate, not tidied up and sprayed with clear coat. It drives so good for a 20 year old car.

I can email more pictures of engine bay etc also.

The main reason for selling so soon is I am still recovering from a go kart racing crash and now have some complications with my injuries (17 broken bones)

and require more treatment in the coming weeks.

Regards Derek

Hey mate would strongly advise getting a check through either of these websites.

http://www.japanesehistorycheck.com/
http://www.japaneseodometercheck.com/

The car coming from EL a lot of people will stay well clear but if you have the paper work and it is legit (fingers crossed for your sake) then you should have no problem selling.

Good luck with sale

The dealer was Edward lees in Concord who were really good to deal with. This was the main reason i purchased the car as they have a good reputation and if there was some issue i had the piece of mind that they would/ could help.

Did he pay you to say this? lol, lets hope its not too bad when you do the odo check which i strongly advise you to do which will assist you in selling it, as i did it with both of my GTR's and my 34 turned out to be non genuine km's but wasn't far off which is a shame but either way i have the documents there if i ever sell and definitely shows that i have nothing to hide.

GLWS

Regardless of who he bought it off, I think most of you posting in this thread should F#ck off and go find something else to do with your time besides ripping on some blokes car add. For all you know the car may be perfectly fine and your stupid ass comment has just deterred a potential buyer.

• Like 5

Regardless of who he bought it off, I think most of you posting in this thread should F#ck off and go find something else to do with your time besides ripping on some blokes car add. For all you know the car may be perfectly fine and your stupid ass comment has just deterred a potential buyer.

I actually strongly advised him to get the odo checked, which would help him sell the car, as for the others, yea, not so much xD

Hey Guys the GTR is sold. Thanks GTRJoey for saying what i was thinking. For any of you doubters Phil Lee from Edward lees was only too happy too purchase the car back from when he found out about my health. Great bloke and great company to deal with.

Maybe get another one sometime in the future.

Enjoy your skylines as i did for a short time.

Regards

Derek

• 2 months later...