SAU Community

Preperation Required Rb30 Block For 3.2 Stroker Build

Nismo 3.2ish

No Frigan way, lol on my single set up yea maybe.. Not with twins

Costs you more to do an engine by the time you refill coolant, power steering, front diff too

Actually I take that back... Not even with a single

Says the bloke building a 3.2 L. :D

Oh shit, beeeeen soooooo long I forgot about that and I was just getting used of the awesome power of the Tiida on 98 pump :)

Just been told the motor is complete and they are modifying the sump to suit the RB30 all wheel drive conversion, whatever that means :)

No Frigan way, lol on my single set up yea maybe.. Not with twins

Costs you more to do an engine by the time you refill coolant, power steering, front diff too

Actually I take that back... Not even with a single

took me less time doing the engine swap leaving the box in then taking it out

We don't build em to drive them around the car park :P

Pretty true mate, I was going to buy a new GTR but I did not have a feeling for them, saw the R34GTR and bought it , untuned and still had 1000 Klms to run it in. Unfortunately it was nothing like the Lees said it would be once it had the final tune, peaky 338awkw and crap as a DD.

Had to make my mind up what to do with it, modify it so it drives the way I want or piss it off. I tried a few mods that worked OK but still to weak until 3500rpm. the only way I could see how to get it firing up from the get-go was a stroker, maybe I went too far with the Nitto 3.2 but I figured more is better than less for what I want and the right foot or boost controller can take care of the extra power if I do not want to use it.

Might try some Hill Climbs and a few Mugs day at EC??

Have a look at it, how could I sell it, A GTR Skyline and like anything, if you like it, you like it!

post-52098-0-13537400-1421742877_thumb.jpg

post-52098-0-19951600-1421742923_thumb.jpg

• Like 1