Hi Peter, Maybe start another thread and make it a poll :yes:

Something like "How long did your engine rebuild take"

Options:

3 Months or less

6 Months

9 months

12 Months

Greater than 12 months !

I for one would be interested in the results.

Maybe in the comments SAUérs could add

Which shop and were they totally happy with service

Did it come in on Time and Quoted price ...... LMFAO

(allowing for owners that add/change bits as they usually do making cost go up)

:action-smiley-069:

Many workshops are like builders - they don't like turning down work so they agree to do your job even though they are busy. And of course the best shops are always busy. The hard bit is priority - regular customers and mates probably get priority. Also I think regular calls for updates are in order...and often necessary!

Here we are 5 weeks since I put my car in for the work and it sits there getting a nice coat of dust,haha :yes:

The Fn block is still not ready !

I believe this is a normal situation in the world of Mods, don't like it very much :angry:

14months (edit: and counting.) in one shop for the same thing, 3months before it was touched.

I waited 5 weeks as nitto was out of stock. Then another 8 weeks waiting on machiner. Bottom end finally assembled. Now most likely another 5 weeks for head to be finished. Then most likely another 5 weeks to put motor back in and tune ?

So will be close to 6 months fkn

I have one thin going for me, I had all of the parts delivered 3 months ago, so there is NO waiting on parts, or saying they are waiting on parts. I have also had other work done by them and they were on time both times, so?

Thanks anyway for getting me ready for a lot of bullshit from them as I live too far away to just pop in to see what is happening, so I can only live in hope :(

Hi Peter, Maybe start another thread and make it a poll :yes:

Something like "How long did your engine rebuild take"

Options:

3 Months or less

6 Months

9 months

12 Months

Greater than 12 months !

I for one would be interested in the results.

Maybe in the comments SAUérs could add

Which shop and were they totally happy with service

Did it come in on Time and Quoted price ...... LMFAO

(allowing for owners that add/change bits as they usually do making cost go up)

:action-smiley-069:

Haha, that would be too hard to read while I have my cay in there, I am not good at waiting for anything, I would buy the second best if I could not get my first choice ASAP, so even the 5 weeks has seemed, like forever :(

I have read a lot of builds on these sites, had to stop after I put my car in and starting to understand I was getting the mushroom treatment and it was giving me the shits, I have way too much time on my hands to play the waiting game.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 3 weeks, that was the latest finish time given to me, 6-8 weeks ????

Haha Paul it will all be worth it ?

Response and torque monster

Haha!!! Ah a while ago, Pete said it shouldn't take any longer than 6 weeks. Yeah right :D.

Farken mushroom factory industry it is.

Haha!!! Ah a while ago, Pete said it shouldn't take any longer than 6 weeks. Yeah right :D.

Farken mushroom factory industry it is.

Get it right, 6 to 8 weeks was the quote, just because nothing has been done in 5 weeks and off you go getting all negative , have faith Piggaz have faith :)