SAU Community

Formula 1 2015

dezz

I offerd them $50 for their budget if they let me crash. I am trying to tell them it would be such a mega, properly epic crash that whatever sponsors they have will love the coverage it will get. it will be iconic.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This week is the McLaren F1 GTR around Le Man.  I have a 3:48 ish I think (from memory) which is 2 secs off silver.  My issue is that I did a heap of the current daily race c around Le Man with the 787B first and switching to the McLaren is hard.
    • I've replaced a heap of vacuum lines, some visibly leaking. Made no difference.
    • So, after going through everything multiple times and even cleaning plugs with contact cleaner, I am making no inroads at all.  I found one post from a dude who had a little pinch in his gasket and so I'm convinced it has to be a loss of vacuum caused by this. So, I'll take it all off (it'll be much quicker this time) and inspect and reseat the gasket. Its a genuine BMW rubber gasket, hopefully theres no damage.  Also, as the valve cover is plastic they can crack. Mine inspected ok last time but I'll have an extra close look this time. Thank god I work from home. Can't believe the X5 has gone out in sympathy though. It needs a new front diff or diff rebuild.  🤞
    • Ah yes the boost sensor* sorry that is what I meant  
    • Where you say "boost solenoid" in the 2nd paragraph, did you mean "boost sensor" as in the 3rd paragraph? You then go on to call it a boost solenoid again. Just need to know if you're talking about all 3 things or only 2 things and mixing terms for one of them.