SAU Community

2015 Sau Vic Iracing Championship

Tony Olsson

I know it is not much (more reason to scrap as much as I can), but can you transfer my points from the previous account?)

ill look at what I can do about it and let you know

• 4 weeks later...

With a two man race tonight thing couldn't have been more intense! Was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Race Results -

11705654_10154099263304386_8400952709208

Season Standings -

10430487_10154099263259386_2755448939928

Join us next month for another Aus track round, will be mixing things up a little and will post here in a day or so to see what everyone thinks :)

lol I didn't even race and got 15 points

I didn't really like that track, ended up playing project cars for a bit after raging at the spec racer random oversteer :P

Edited by UNR33L

• 4 weeks later...

With the next round coming at Bathurst I'm thinking of adding more cars than just the V8 super cars. What might people like to drive around to mount? perhaps gt3 or maybe coast around in an MX5..?

Let me know what you think :)

I'd love to take the Jetta out, but its about the same playing field as the Solstice or MX5.

Noted, easy to put in. It is a no points round so a bit of fun more than anything :)

Car line up for tomorrow will include -

Both the Ford (FG01) and Holden V8 super cars.

MX5 Cup

Ford Spec Racer

VW Jetta

Unfortunately this is all the cars that iRacing will allow so I can't add any more.

So really this round is just for a bit of fun on the mount. See you on track tomorrow night :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've almost been tempted with rFactor. Can follow almost all of the real SAU Vic motorsport event with available tracks not to mention the cars you can find. Plus it is a once off payment too.

Anyone else think a change next season to something different?

• 4 weeks later...