SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Why don't you run a strut brace?

Also black is much better than a chrome engine bay now a days.

A strut brace, I do, probably was not on at that time, see the other pics

I am from a chrome period , spoked rims etc, Mmmmmm just love the chrome :)

Ben your response has forced me to respond to your response!

As far as Jez's response he has not responded with a response but I am expecting a response from him at any time, well if he has time for the response as he said he is busy and may not respond to my response to his earlier response that got mixed up in all of the other responses that people responded to.

I hope you receive this response in time to respond to my response to your earlier response .

If you have time to respond I look forward to your response :cheers:

Fark this life is too short to respond, I think I will have a red and send you my response later on

Now that's irresponsible

That way you'll feel young and hip Peter!

haha, feel pretty good most of the time and love to have a spirited drive a few times a week , hip Mmmmm , might break a hip if I fall over ?

Those track days sound great, I guess I will have to get a different license, have to check it out .

• Like 1

haha, feel pretty good most of the time and love to have a spirited drive a few times a week , hip Mmmmm , might break a hip if I fall over ?

Those track days sound great, I guess I will have to get a different license, have to check it out .

Do you really want to fall over and break your hip?

If so, I'll buy your 34 for $50 and a case of VB?

• Like 1

Pete this thread needs more dynosheets and driving reviews after a real tuner has touched your car! :D

Gotta be soon now?

Hi Mick, he is doing the flex tune over a couple of days and ready for a run, if you do not hear from me and no Dyno results posted, they were shit and I have committed suicide :unsure2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey guys, have searched the internet all over and no one else has posted about this issue I'm having so here it goes. My fuel gauge was reading quarter full when it was actually empty, had a few other issues too and decided to swap to the proper ecu (had a nistune z32 ecu which came in the car) and now not only has the issue remained but it's actually gotten worse now reading half full when the gauge is 0. Anyone got any clue how to fix this? 
    • God damn. In 2 or 3 years I might not need 4 doors anymore! What a concept!
    • This will be awesome in 2 or 3 years. https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2016-bmw-4-series-440i-f36-auto/OAG-AD-23217470/?Cr=0&gts=OAG-AD-23217470&gtsSaleId=OAG-AD-23217470&gtsViewType=showcase&rankingType=showcase  
    • There's a lot of high mileage 335's out there with minor mods who cope with a few track days a month and then behave nicely as a daily. I don't want to keep throwing money at this car, I'm not in it for much yet  and once I get the LSD there's really nothing else I need to do besides keep up to date with maintenance. Everything that breaks easily has been handled (minus HP Fuel Pump) which should give me a lot of trouble free motoring in future. It's definitely inside BMWs' "horror period" I get that, but I do think you're being a little overly harsh. I'd like to hold on to this for only another few years at least and then consider a step up into an F80/1 M3/4 when I can afford a good'n. I also like B58's and would move into a M235i or similar when they're a bit cheaper.
    • I mean nah, lets be honest it's significantly worse. BMW's are absolutely not the same age, replacements are not the same level of robustness. Most would say an E36 is more solid than an E90X and I would still say an E36 is a little more rickety than your equivalent R chassis over time. BMW pretty much have a huge void between E36 and anything with a B58/ZF onward. I kinda get the appeal if they work, but they just don't. I get that the vibe is "do a track day in executive comfort" but in all seriousness, a VE Commodore is as comfortable and certainly more solid* around a track, and they are hardly up there in the high list of "Excellent track cars". See also: Barra Turbo with coilovers or _something_. I mean a great deal of these cars/choices are always irrational, but I at least try to stay rational, or at least have some rational argument why I did X and not Y :D. My pet peeve is irrational badge snobbery. There is no reason to buy a Luxury SUV when anything from Kia will do the job better, and cheaper. I know someone who has a twin turbo diesel X5 making 400kw or whatever and as soon as he opens his mouth I say nothing but "You are an idiot who has wasted your money" and tell him to buy a Tesla Model X/Y as it is superior to anything he will do with that car. (he does not like this, but he deserves it, just trust me..) But Prank seems like a nice guy. I want him to sell this 335i before sadness kicks in more and buy something far happier at the track, like an 86, or a Megane RS, or an Evo, or even save the money on mods and buy a 440i/240i/etc and bypass the painful years between 1997 and 2015 for BMW.