SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

I will ask for a Vid but I wont be there, so ?

It is sort of like not going to the birth of your kids, well sort of, I hope it is not as messy, can you imagine all of those left over parts all over the floor, old manifold, injectors, nuts and bolts, you get the idea, but I am sure it will not be quite as good but second best is OK :banana:

You are a special guy!

Ok ok. I will review first.

haha, that will work, BUT can you be trusted :/

If the tune was done last I would have gone down, about 12 hours return, but it is having a pod cover made after the tune, I ask him to do it this way just in case he thinks the Turbo needed changing

• Like 1

You are a special guy!

Hi Ben, just in case you misunderstood , I went to all of my kids births and could not be any prouder, wonderful experiences, but you can still joke about it :)

The dump pipe,, cooler and intake pipe are being fabricated, then he will welding the twin wastegate positions and then twin plumb back into the dump.

Toss it on the Dyno and if all of the problems have been fixed and worked in together he can do the pod cover, the END! well ???

• Like 1

Hi Ben, just in case you misunderstood , I went to all of my kids births and could not be any prouder, wonderful experiences, but you can still joke about it :)

The dump pipe,, cooler and intake pipe are being fabricated, then he will welding the twin wastegate positions and then twin plumb back into the dump.

Toss it on the Dyno and if all of the problems have been fixed and worked in together he can do the pod cover, the END! well ???

There's never "the end" but there comes the point where you have to say "enough"! Looking forward to the result.

There's never "the end" but there comes the point where you have to say "enough"! Looking forward to the result.

Yeah Bob,but I "had enough" ages ago but as you know, if it is not right you have to keep going until it is.

After that and the car runs properly , it will be the end as there would be nothing else for me to do for a street car, good response and power , it already has great clutch, Front diff, trannie mods and a 2-Way LSD = HAPPY :)

II would expect to be able to post the Dyno next week and after I drive it home I will be able to say if it what I was after.

• Like 2

Haha! The end....is there such a thing?

For me it's probably the gearbox;

1, R34 Getrag = money I have now

2, OS88 = money if I save up

3, R35 Transaxle = if I win Lotto this weekend!

Haha! The end....is there such a thing?

For me it's probably the gearbox;

1, R34 Getrag = money I have now

2, OS88 = money if I save up

3, R35 Transaxle = if I win Lotto this weekend!

haha, you are kidding Chris, you will never stop, a quick visit to a bank will get all of your dreams, maybe with note and a gun, LOL

haha, you are kidding Chris, you will never stop, a quick visit to a bank will get all of your dreams, maybe with note and a gun, LOL

Haha! I like your style Pete.... "Put all the money in the bag, my car needs a new gearbox!"

The 6 Boobs mani looks the biz.

Is that a single layer gasket sitting on there Pete......? Tell however speced that to stop being a cheap bastard and put a good multi layer one on like a Permaseal.

Edited by Sub Boy32