SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

Best that night was 11.1@132mph with a 2.1 60" :(

Car weighed in at 1682kgs without me and I'm 108kgs

Car has gone 10.8 @132mph with a 1.7 60"

When you feel the front moving sideways as well you can be fairly sure the 4WD does work, eventually lol, it still needs more bleeding, it is just been a PITA this time for some reason :/

I would definitely be bleeding out ur 4wd, 2.1 60' is rwd territory not 4wd, something is not right.

Mine barely spins in 2nd on prepped track, and the only way it will spin in 3rd is with 4wd turned off.

How much power on ur 10.8second run?

You end up spending more time fighting the car to keep it straight then putting down good lap times

I went to the drags last week for shits and giggles and it had no tractions 1st 2nd and most of 3rd on 24psi which is about 440kws on a prepped track, now imagine that every time you come out of a corner and try to put the power down one a surface that isn't prepped for extra traction

Can be done don't get me wrong it's just not a fun experience if you are looking for a good lap time, 4WD skids then it is awesome fun, at 380kw I was drifting the fishhook in 4WD when it finally started to work ( not bleed completely so 4WD takes its sweet arse time to activate) at wakefield while peddling it

If that's the case, why are you going for turbos that will do 500 kW or more?

• Like 1

I would definitely be bleeding out ur 4wd, 2.1 60' is rwd territory not 4wd, something is not right.

Mine barely spins in 2nd on prepped track, and the only way it will spin in 3rd is with 4wd turned off.

How much power on ur 10.8second run?

It was a cold night on 295/30/18 Z221s which I just could not get heat into hence why I am putting the 265s on, there is a film clip of it launching and spinning the fronts so they are working they are just taking longer then they should to activate

It was definitely spinning all 4 through 2nd and most of 3rd as it was snaking pretty big all the way through those gears

It was a cold night on 295/30/18 Z221s which I just could not get heat into hence why I am putting the 265s on, there is a film clip of it launching and spinning the fronts so they are working they are just taking longer then they should to activate

It was definitely spinning all 4 through 2nd and most of 3rd as it was snaking pretty big all the way through those gears

i

Is that in a r32?

I would look at your 4wd system, i ran 10.6 sec @ 136mph on 235 federal tyres, only traction issues are off the line in 1st gear.

• Like 1

R34, I'm going to bleed it again before wednesday but when I get back from ringwood this weekend the OS88 will be going in and I'll have to do it again

I think the problem is more the tyres and how cold the track was, stone cold semis don't work so good, I also don't have a 2WD switch so no way of getting any heat into them :/

My 34 is 280kg heavier then my 32 :/

R34, I'm going to bleed it again before wednesday but when I get back from ringwood this weekend the OS88 will be going in and I'll have to do it again

I think the problem is more the tyres and how cold the track was, stone cold semis don't work so good, I also don't have a 2WD switch so no way of getting any heat into them :/

My 34 is 280kg heavier then my 32 :/

Are both ur cars rb30?

Arent the r34 supposed to be faster reacting 4wd systems with more preload?

Maybe try some street tyres instead of the semis, i had no luck with bridgstone semis

Only 34 has 30, 32 is still stock motor stock turbos

Faster computer but still need the system to be bleed correctly to work properly

I only have 275/35/19 RS-3s as street tyres which have a much bigger diameter or two sets of semis

I'm waiting for the 265 semis to wear out so I can fit the 265/35/18 AD08Rs to those rims

You seen GTRNUR's results in the build thread pete, seems relevent to your situation some what, a 6466 that was maxing out with 98 at around 380ish , but he's getting full boost much earlier than your 4000rpm goal ...

What tyre pressure did u run?

30 rear 32 front, it is what you have to run with these tyres to get even contact across the tread

Wait whos thread is this? Lol

Pete....... Where are you? ;)

We will see 100 pages one way or another dam it :rant: lol

• Like 1