SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

The pic of Pete jamming a chilli dog or whatever up his nose is what he looked like before the build. Now he looks like this. Let this be a lesson to us to never modify cars.

Hi Bro, go to bed, no more wine for you today, hic hic :/

Nah that's the look on his face now because he realises he never should have got rid of the 26 heart and wasted his money on VL rubbish.

Edited by XGTRX

I was thinking of getting married again, I do not need to, I can be pissed on, harassed and tormented from the blokes on SAU and it costs me nothing, now that is much cheaper than the few $s I spent on the 34 , SO :cheers:

• Like 1

No.

*roadbase*

You have to get your finger out and stuff the 88 into the whale, then when I finish this shit you can take me for a run to show me what a good car runs like, maybe we can get someone else to drive it , to give me a better idea :)

I was thinking of getting married again, I do not need to, I can be pissed on, harassed and tormented from the blokes on SAU and it costs me nothing, now that is much cheaper than the few $s I spent on the 34 , SO :cheers:

Ha ha. You are a crack up. At least we have the same views on marriage anyway. That must count for something.
  • Like 1

why you want bottom end so much pete? you got such a good engine build and revs to 8000rpm why not just bolt something that would kick ass from 4000rpm onward like a GTX35 cause the 3.2L should be fine as is for bottom end, then you could go to track and use 450kw's to have your fun...

why you want bottom end so much pete? you got such a good engine build and revs to 8000rpm why not just bolt something that would kick ass from 4000rpm onward like a GTX35 cause the 3.2L should be fine as is for bottom end, then you could go to track and use 450kw's to have your fun...

I know it runs hard and I enjoy it, even when it was playing up, it was still fun to drive.

Some of you blokes may not understand but it took me a long time to get used of the car sounding like a bumble Bee , it was strange , even annoying when you had to go to 6000rpm before anything happened.

I have never done track or hill climb, I now know once these cars get going they keep going but to get the most out of a high HP skyline you need to keep the revs high or if you want to have a bit of local fun , drop it at 7000rpm and that is not a good look coming out of Woollies .

I want this car to get going ASAP , please do not say get a V8 or V12 , I have had a V12, V8 and a V6, even a 911, I like my 34, I like a stick, I like the way it feels when I drive it, I like the look of it , I like sitting in it and I will get it to do what makes me happy :)

• Like 2

Try punting a 450kw street GTR around a track and let me know how that works out for you, I have that much power and have tried it, not a fun experience :/