SAU Community

Educated Guess At The Final Tune Results

Nismo 3.2ish

I wouldn't know Jez from a bar of soap, but if he is using shit products like cheap single layer gaskets on a high end build like this I thought I would comment.

......sorry I thought this was a forum?

Hi Chris, cars on the Dyno line up , so all good . Offered him $10 to push it up the line, something was mentioned about tight arse :O

I have no idea why the gasket was on the mani , maybe to protect the surface , he uses Silicone for this job, I did not know you could use Silicone under such extreme heat :blush: That RTV seems to be able to handle :devil:

• Like 1

Once you feel the E85 tune, i predict you'll be storing it up in 200L drums, even a 50% mix is probably heaps better for your setup than 98...

Paul has told me this a 1000 times, I will have to buy a trailer and pop a Tbar on the Tiida :)

It was mentioned that the E85 would work great on the setup, I guess if it was local it would be a no brainer as it also seems better for the engine.

• Like 1

It's going to strip a lot of crap from your fuel tank and lines. If it was dirty. And then everything will be squeaky clean.

RTV is the bomb period. Resists oils coolants and heat. Used it on my mates manifold. She was sweet.

It's going to strip a lot of crap from your fuel tank and lines. If it was dirty. And then everything will be squeaky clean.

RTV is the bomb period. Resists oils coolants and heat. Used it on my mates manifold. She was sweet.

He gave the car a run to check for leaks today and all good , so I can stop driving you blokes nuts pretty soon on this thread before the 100, then I can say :quit ur:LOL!

But I am getting nervous about the results, I do not need a lot more and just want it to run sweet and I will be stoked :yes:

I am pretty sure it goes on the Dyno tomorrow, probably fn blow up :bomb_ie:

This is what I am hoping for, keep in mind I asked for everything that could be done with what I have on the car , to go for response. If I cannot get it because of the Turbo or cams I will have them changed but I hope not to have to change anything ?

The car running sweet from turning the key to limiter

Full boost around 3500rpm

Go hard to at least 7000rpm

380KW + on 98 pump

420kw + on E85

It was 900Nm, not sure if that will change

Will I get it, who knows, have not had much luck so far , but there is always tomorrow, well in my case ?? lol

I am pretty sure it goes on the Dyno tomorrow, probably fn blow up :bomb_ie:

This is what I am hoping for, keep in mind I asked for everything that could be done with what I have on the car , to go for response. If I cannot get it because of the Turbo or cams I will have them changed but I hope not to have to change anything ?

The car running sweet from turning the key to limiter

Full boost around 3500rpm

Go hard to at least 7000rpm

380KW + on 98 pump

420kw + on E85

It was 900Nm, not sure if that will change

Will I get it, who knows, have not had much luck so far , but there is always tomorrow, well in my case ?? lol

Should do it pete. Mine does all that and more with rb30.

What cams u got?

Should do it pete. Mine does all that and more with rb30.

What cams u got?

I have 260 10.8 UE custom cams.These are the same as Paul, Joey and a couple of others are using. They have a sharp ramp rate and the boys swear by them but have never been used on a 3.2,so ??

Excited

Both excited and apprehensive :/

Really do not want to put a Dyno up before I actually drive it.

I remember when I changed the cams and turbo on the 2.6 in the earlier days, there was only 7KW more but a much better car to drive. I can read the Dynos a little better now but I like to feel how it drives. Cannot wait to try it :yes:

• Like 1

7 kW peak grunt. Only tells half the story as you found out. What was the difference through the middle? :P

You saw the dynos and you thought it was a lot better after looking at both graphs. It felt pretty good to me , much better than the T78 that did nothing until 6000rpm+