SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

Dr just came by but 20mins after my meds so prob should have asked few mor questions but am a lil spaced.

Make notes of what you want to ask in your phone so you can look them up when the Dr comes back.
  • Like 1

IMG_8596.jpgIMG_8599.jpgIMG_8600.jpgIMG_8601.jpg

Boys if you come across some stranger asking about me and my car , please do not pass any informations around -

This bloody terrorist been chasing me and few other R35's perth owners.

I'll go to the police tomorrow and lodge the complaint.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ElleAli76 said:

IMG_8596.jpgIMG_8599.jpgIMG_8600.jpgIMG_8601.jpg

Boys if you come across some stranger asking about me and my car , please do not pass any informations around -

I know nothing ?

• Like 1

IMG_8596.thumb.jpg.99d7d99ad48a7d61bb67fd7612af4e77.jpgIMG_8599.thumb.jpg.a8a4222921f2f31997a39366e4c334c9.jpgIMG_8600.thumb.jpg.0c057fb5c4d7a570de03a8ebec29a721.jpgIMG_8601.thumb.jpg.08a6e3427673e51b40f417ea49101adf.jpg

Wtf not heard anything but will let u know if i do hear anything.
  • Like 1

This guy is so weird :( he's been chasing me everywhere , he even go to GS ( Galvasports) and asking around about my details , and now this ? My car detailer ? Like seriously ? we have been warned from other R35's owner not to deal with him , he got upset and start sent us all nasty messages :(
He sounds like bloody Arab or Afghan

• Like 2

This guy is so weird [emoji20] he's been chasing me everywhere , he even go to GS ( Galvasports) and asking around about my details , and now this ? My car detailer ? Like seriously ? we have been warned from other R35's owner not to deal with him , he got upset and start sent us all nasty messages [emoji20]

Keep safe
  • Like 1

This guy is so weird [emoji20] he's been chasing me everywhere , he even go to GS ( Galvasports) and asking around about my details , and now this ? My car detailer ? Like seriously ? we have been warned from other R35's owner not to deal with him , he got upset and start sent us all nasty messages [emoji20]

Just stay clear of them, sounds like bad news.
  • Like 1

2 different numbers with same Arab / Afghan.

We didn't ask for his Id or bank details. He sent us his Id picture and 2 years bank statement.

He talk shit over the phone saying previously he's got 3 of R35's - like if you already have 3 before why would
You want to buy mine ?

2 hours ago, ElleAli76 said:

2 different numbers with same Arab / Afghan.

We didn't ask for his Id or bank details. He sent us his Id picture and 2 years bank statement.

He talk shit over the phone saying previously he's got 3 of R35's - like if you already have 3 before why would
You want to buy mine ?

Sounds like he wants to steal yo' ride. Keep it locked up.

Also, Collin, Sorry I didn't get back to you, we were under the pump and under-staffed. Will sort it out asap. 

• Like 2

Sounds like he wants to steal yo' ride. Keep it locked up.

Also, Collin, Sorry I didn't get back to you, we were under the pump and under-staffed. Will sort it out asap. 

Yup :(