SAU Community

Is My Rb20 Pushing Low Power?

r33 dylan

Hi guys, so I recently got an adaptronic e420c installed and tuned in my 32 (rb20det) but we only made 150rwkw at 14psi.

Basically stock Apart from fmic, 25 turbo and full exhaust system and bigger fuel pump.

I was just wondering is that relatively a normal power to see with such mods as I was talking to another bloke who was running the same set up except aftermarket coilpacks and made 207rwkw

Cheers in advance

Edited by r33 dylan

I seen and been in an R31 that seemed respectable in its acceleration, got dyno tuned without the shitty intercooler and totally stock , pumped out 100kw, it had 150psi across the 6 and ran fine... so sounds like its doing pretty good to me :thumbsup:

Edited by AngryRB

What were the mixtures? What was the timing at peak power? IAT? Other factors?

I'm not 100% certain dude, I'll be going back to him Monday so I can ask him then but I guess for now it just makes what it makes.

Would definitely love more power but

• 1 month later...

my rb20det was 187kw atw and all it had was intercooler front mount, full exhaust, hi flowed rb25 turbo running at 12-16 psi(cant remember exactly) and a tune. Seriously you should be pumping out much more power, your car is obviously bottlenecking the power somewhere and you should figure out where. Most likely the rb20det turbo and tune. Rb20 turbo is shit and a proper tune would make a world of difference.

Edited by IM-32-FK