SAU Community

2016 Gtr Festival Presented By Motive Dvd

levinboy

I've arranged for a lady to come along in Kimono for the occasion. She even made the new Kimono herself - talented lady.

Can I pay for her - Sandy - at the gate, so that you can let her enter?

She's happy for photos to be taken nearby or next to cars.

She should get free entry lol.
  • Like 1

Anyone heading up from down south?

I will be leaving the wollongong area around 5:30am for a 7am arrival (approx.) as i have VIP entry as part of my pack.

If anyone wants to meet up with me at north wollongong maccas at 5:30am to cruise up together, i will be there getting my coffee fix :)

hey mate,

yes im going up from the gong. im happy to meet up at 5.30am. just to confirm you mean the maccas opposite gateway holden/mitsi at the roundabout?

hey mate,

yes im going up from the gong. im happy to meet up at 5.30am. just to confirm you mean the maccas opposite gateway holden/mitsi at the roundabout?

Ive just been told by the Missus that we are staying up at a mates place in Penrith for the night to make it easier in the morning.

So I'm sorry that i wont be in the gong in the morning, but i will take credit for organizing the pre-meet and cruise lol.

• Like 1

Ive just been told by the Missus that we are staying up at a mates place in Penrith for the night to make it easier in the morning.

So I'm sorry that i wont be in the gong in the morning, but i will take credit for organizing the pre-meet and cruise lol.

lol, the credits all yours!

Luke I have a night - dressing gown kimono.. But I have a proper Obe I bought from Japan, I also have the socks and wooden shoes.. haha

Hmmm... I'm wondering Corinne if you can bring the appropriate socks and wooden shoes in case Sandy doesn't have those?

I'd have to see if I can find them. They are really more for display. I packed them up in the roof when I moved.

Hey guys, I still haven't received any confirmation... Should I be worried?

Nah. Just rock up. And if you submitted form and paid. They should have your details.

• Like 1