SAU Community

Anyone Running A Harness Bar?

Skyrine32

First off, hi this is my first post on this site. I've been lurking for a while and reading up on lots of good threads here. Anyway, I've been trying to search a while and wanted to know if anyone is running a Harness bar in their 4 R32s? Heck, even just R32 in general. I can't find too much on this, maybe because I'm in the US? I really want to run a harness bar so I can wrap the belts around the bar and still use the rear seats. Also, because of the fear of spinal compression.

Edited by Skyrine32

First off, hi this is my first post on this site. I've been lurking for a while and reading up on lots of good threads here. Anyway, I've been trying to search a while and wanted to know if anyone is running a Harness bar in their 4 R32s? Heck, even just R32 in general. I can't find too much on this, maybe because I'm in the US? I really want to run a harness bar so I can wrap the belts around the bar and still use the rear seats. Also, because of the fear of spinal compression.

Never seen one but some people have a half cage. A bar that is totally unsupported would be not a lot of use I would think. Check out the Cusco website.

Never seen one but some people have a half cage. A bar that is totally unsupported would be not a lot of use I would think. Check out the Cusco website.

I was thinking about a half cage too but, I really don't want to ruin the interior by welding one in. I don't plan to use my sky for anything over-the-top. I've used a harness bar for autocross in an integra. Maybe I'll just get a universal bar.

there is nothing wrong with a harness bar and bucket seats until you crash.. if you want to run a harness and fixed bucket seat get a half cage at a min its really that simple, so do some solid research and you will find the right answer.