SAU Community

Wiring Woes Pass Foot Compartment

Hey everyone new member here who has been lurking around reading up for a while however now I finally need to post and hopefully you all can help. I have recently purchased a 1990 skyline gtst with an rb25 motor and trans swapped in. My question is does anyone have or know where I can find a wiring schematic for the wiring around the Ecu? I will attach the photos of what I'm dealing with and trying to sort out, thanks in advance.

post-143474-0-14005100-1465348201_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Ed.williams5

Just an update I was able to pull the part number off the box and Google the part number, turns out it's the body control module...I wasn't aware that these cars being as old as they are had body control modules.

Just an update I was able to pull the part number off the box and Google the part number, turns out it's the body control module...I wasn't aware that these cars being as old as they are had body control modules.

Are you also aware that the Haltech is not an OEM item?

Are you also aware that the Haltech is not an OEM item?

Yes im aware I have done a lot of high horsepower builds in the past with other imports this is just my first skyline, so I'm well aware of what the haltech is and its capabilities. Sorry I should have included that in my original post :) appreciate the help though

Edited by Ed.williams5

Yeah I think you may right shoota...at least all the engine stuff is ran through the haltech just have to figure out the rest of the jumbled mess...I was unable to disconnect some and untangle at least

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update have come to the conclusion that this is the module for the automatic spoiler which has since been removed from my car. Will go through and remove when I start cleaning up the wiring here. This job has gotten pushed back as I need to do the water pump first, however I will keep you guys updated when I tackle this.