SAU Community

Wheel fitment question

Wheel fitment question

Have a 91 r32 gtst

Trying to run 18x9.5 +20 with 265/35/18 on all 4 corners. Is this going to rub like crazy?

Current setup is as follows:                                   17x7 +47 215/45/17 and 15mm spacer up front. 17x8 +47 235/45/17 in back 

Admin this is cross posted in the wheel fitment sticky but seems like there's not much traffic there so wanted to try a new thread to see if I could get some Info. Please delete if needed.

For what its worth I have 18x9.5 +27 at the front of mine and it needed roll and a lip to fit with 265's and it looks great, now, barely fitting.

I don't know what a R32 fits relative to a R34 (which is what I have) but I know that what I have is about as much as you can possibly ever fking get at the front of a stock guarded R34.

As soon as I read +20 I was like NOPE, and then 265 tyre NOPE x2 and then R32 NOPE x3

If you can find the differential between the two cars (or have a look at what others fit) it's good. Measure measure measure and the website will be 100% right, as it's the method I used to get the maximum tyre up front that I could.

Lol we all know the 33 was when the designers were on break...takes time to think of something good looking again after doing the 32...take a break then they came back with the 34 :O hah...To each their own everyone has different preferences but we all can't deny or at least I can't deny that one of the main reason I bought my car was for the beautiful sounds of the RB

Yep all of the above but they where the most mass produced skyline ever, which means plenty of cheap cars and spares available. No need for care factor. Crashed it at the track, buy roller for <1k and start again. Perfect track car.  they drive better than a 32 too but yeah they're dog ugly.