SAU Community

Import car insurance

Carlos37

Import car insurance

Hi there I am looking for car insurance company to insure my car. I have Nissan skyline infiniti v36. Just cars insurance is closing down the business next month. Is there any other company that would insure this car. Having hard time. Thanks for your help. 

Another option is famous insurance, best to call as they are more negotiable on agreed value, have my 34 with them.

They also suggested calling in the new year as they are suposedly changing some policys to be cheaper.

• Like 1

I'm almost 30 with zero claims, no loss of points in 5 years, park under a car port, in a suburb that has had 2 cars stolen in the last 2 years, drive around 10,000k per year.

Shannons wanted $1840 for an agreed value of $15,000

Nrma wanted $984 for around 6-10,000 i forget

Justcar wouldn't touch the car.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if justcar is actually closing down ?
I just got a notice the other day cofirming my details for the future policy and price has dropped for the monthly debit
So no actual statment that indicates they are closing

• 4 weeks later...

Got my renewal for the Just Cars Insurance...which was taken on by AAMI [under the same umbrella group]....sent to me by AAMI, $183 for bomb insurance.

I tried to get full insurance once ages ago, but nobody was interested cos my car was [like many others on here] modified.  So settled for bomb insurance and haven't looked back.

The $183 was cheaper than the $224 Just Cars charged me for 2016, so nothing wrong with AAMI for me.

• Like 1