SAU Community

Has anyone used the new service.nsw portal to register yet?

Has anyone used the new service.nsw portal to register yet?

I used to be able to easily register online at myRTA.nsw.gov.au, but this no longer exists and so was 'redirected' to:

https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/renew-vehicle-registration

no problem, joined up,  entered my details and the rego I wanted to renew.....splat!!!! my information does not match their records.....owned the car for like 15 years, same address, same name, same everything.  Car was passed for roadworthy Tuesday, green slip all paid up same day so that isn't the issue - and anyway I never got that far.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue?

nah was on the computer, and been using myRTA for ages, but the new portal just won't let me in.

Went to RMS and renewed over the counter for the first time in years....and they couldn't see anything wrong with my details etc, but went home and still won't let me get past signing in.

I will have to get online help.............a sub continental contact called Bob probably!!

Sounds like it but in moments of desperation, you should still be able to renew your rego without signing in by using your billing number.

Aside from that, no changes to your license details that could be preventing you from creating a valid user account?

Works great for me.