SAU Community

Rb25det neo

Yalda180

Want to buy Rb25det neo.

if over 120,000km I don’t want it.

dont need that rubbish cold side or any ic piping.

would prefer a later gtt neo over a c34.

optionally assembled long block ready to have head put on. 

I’m in the act so I’m willing to pick up if it’s the latter.

cheers guys. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DaymoR32 said:

probably easier to find them on the multitude of JDM parts sales groups on facebook mate

I don’t have Facebook anymore. Figured the guys here would be somewhat more informative/helpful. 
haven’t had great luck with what I’ve bought/people I’ve tried dealing with on Facebook in the past though. Partly why my engine got wrecked so bad, mechanic I used was pretty abominable after pulling it out and seeing shortcuts I couldn’t actually see while it was in. 
Figured the second comment was essentially a don’t bother replying but thanks anyway dude, I’ve hit up some people I know overseas. Fingers crossed.

Lock whenever, flame war or whatever ?

2 hours ago, Ben C34 said:

Stroll on.

Good job getting the saying wrong as well as proving my point..

5 hours ago, Yalda180 said:

Apparently no one sells this shit anymore it seems. Helpful as f**k, 10/10.

Wow, please don't hesitate as you hover your finger over the "Delete Account" button if you find everyone here so completely unhelpful. You've so far shown great value to us too so thanks heaps for your input.

Are you seriously that bitter that you would drop the lip because no one has something to sell you? Have you not noticed lately how the value of "this shit" and the speed at which it sells has gone crazy? Its hard to buy anything at the moment. 

If you've been burnt on Facebook go and take out your rage over there, not here.

• Like 5